The official Husqvarna Automower® Connect app allows you to take full control of your Husqvarna robotic lawnmower. The app provides two modes of connectivity depending on model; Automower® Connect for long-range connectivity using cellular communication, and Automower® Connect@Home for short-range connectivity using Bluetooth.
Husqvarna Automower® Connect app provides the following main capabilities:
Status and control
• Receive the current status of the mower.
• Receive push notifications if the mower is stopped or is brought outside the installation.
• Send Start, Pause and Park commands to the mower.
Configure and install
• Have the mower’s complete menu system on your mobile device.
• View and change the mower settings, e.g. timers and cutting height.
• Take advantage of the high resolution and color display on your mobile device to enhance the interaction with the mower.
Security (applicable for Husqvarna Automower® Connect long-range connectivity)
• Track your mower’s GPS position in real time.
• Receive push notification alarm in the event of theft.
The possibility to re-scan the AIM-map of "My lawn" has been added, which is needed if you have made changes to your installation.
This release also includes bug fixes and improvements.
Husqvarna is continuously improving the experience in Automower® Connect. Make sure to always download the latest version to be up to date with improvements and new features.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but needs more
Overall works good as long as your mower doesn’t lose connection. Would be great if Automower could also be set to Wi-Fi as most home Wi-Fi cover the area around the house that gets mowed.
Also, scheduling needs some rework for ease of use and real use cases. The main use case that cannot be done is setting number of days between mowing. Every other or every third day cannot be scheduled when you can only do a special day of week time based schedule. One would want both to be possible. Also, it would be nice to set temporary scheduling for things like weather tomorrow so don’t mow.
Machine maintenance: would be great to have a basic timer that tracks number of hours mowed since last service for things like cleaning and blade changes.
430XH awesome but app could be better
The first thing I noticed about the app is the lack of units. Setting the cutting height to 3. Ok is it 3 in, or 3 cm? It makes a huge difference. It’s the same when setting how close the mower follows the wires. It just has a range of numbers but no units! There are other issues with the scheduling. I have no idea what area it is going to mow next. I have my lawn set up to 4-zones with different area amount to cut. Their is no way to tell it the size of each zone, so the mower runs until the battery is due for a charge. Seems like a waste of battery time. In the end, the lawn looks good though. UPDATE version 3.7.7 now constantly logs me out. Still no units on any settings that contain a measurement.
UPDATE 2: the app no longer logs me out. Many thanks for that. I wish there was an option to give the Areas a name such as Front Yard, Front North Side, Back Yard, etc. Doing so will make it easier to turn off mowing for that particular area. Still no Units on any measurements.
Is this the only place to provide feedback on the application?
Does’t work unless wifi is available, limited usefulness
This utility does some of what i would like it to do HOWEVER it won’t allow logins if you’re not connected to wifi. That shouldn’t be a requirement to use the app, ie, if you’re on cell service with no wifi you should still be able to login.
While this app allows easier access to settings than directly programming through the keypad it is missing some functionality that would make it more usable:
1. Do an “ok” for errors during mowing operations when it makes sense. Some errors require limited or no contact with the mower so you should be able to do an “ok” and restart through the app without having to use the keypad;
2. Request an immediate spiral cut. This would be used when you see the mower in an area that needs to be mowed immediately. There is currently no way to do this. It could follow the saved spiral cut settings or could be switched back to normal operation with a start command.
3. Follow a guide wire. On models with more than one wire it should be possible to specify which wire is to be followed. This would allow the mower to be “steered” into areas that might need more attention. The follow operation might last for a specified time or distance or until a start command is selected.
These are a few things that would make the app more useful, others might have more ideas also. The facebook automower group might be a good place to take a survey of recommended new features or improvements.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Husqvarna AB
- 93.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Husqvarna Group AB