The AutoReply Pal will reply to an specific email with specific subject that is pre-defined by the user through the user interface or remotely via trusted user.
A tipical example would be "loc" code in the subject of an email from a trusted user. When your device receives an email from a trusted user with the subject “loc”, it will automatically reply to that email with the subject Re: loc, and your current location.
What you can do in this app version (to mention a few).
1. Get the location of your device by sending an email with a specific code in the subject line to the trusted users such as your friends, your parents, wife or husband or any trusted contact.
2. Set alert to notify at certain time about the location of the device.
3. Set alert to notify when arriving to a location.
4. Set alert to notify when departing from a location.
5. Notify about the location of the device when yur device is about to close either because is running out of battery or the user decides to close it manually. This is particularly usefull if you loose your device and runs out of battery.
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life."
-Fix autoreply pal notification when internet connection is low.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Saeed Golnabi
- 49 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © OOSLLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.