When using iPad device, please sign up with a mobile device that can receive verification code.
There are different reasons of automating text or picture messages sending. The most important one is to make sure they are sent on time, but you do not have to always remember that. Below are some typical user cases,
- Schedule the birthday or festival greetings all-in-once, and then turn off your device. The tasks will execute at cloud, and your greetings text or e-cards will be dispatched on-time automatically.
- A reliable texting reminder for tenant paying rental fee, for staff to submit weekly/monthly reports, for students to hand over assignments, and so on.
- Nurses and family doctors can automated texting messages sent to patients at the exact time of regular body measurements, such as blood pressure or blood sugar.
- Gym coaches can send automated text messages to their customers for exercise reminding.
- Use the private number to receive verification code from websites all over the world, without leaking your personal phone number.
- For praying, party, weddings, elections or any other gathering events, you can schedule a poster photo to be auto sent to remind a group of people.
- If you are in love with someone, and want to send romantic text or e-cards to express your feeling, this will be the perfect tool to touch her/his heart.
- Automate the reminding for kids' activities in school, etc.
AutoSender, and its enhanced version, AutoSenderPro, both provide below major features:
• Auto send SMS/MMS from random cloud phone number;
• Auto or manually send SMS/MMS from a dedicated and secret phone number (Private Number) in US & Canada.
• Receive unlimited amount of text messages using the private number for free;
• Schedule repeat and group messages;
• Unlimited cloud storage, and unlimited group messaging;
• Even if your device is turned off, your texting tasks will still be executed on time;
• High reliable and on-time message delivery.
AutoSender uses a cloud service to process and store auto-send text content and contacts. In order to support the cloud service, there are in-app purchases for scheduled text messages. Other than that we provide the Private Number feature to let you subscribe for a dedicated and secret phone number so that your messages are more reliable and trustable, and keep your secrets in a better way.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offers extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (30 days) and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
With subscription you will have below benefits:
- Bought credits will not expire in the subscription period
- Get bonus credits for each subscription period
- Higher quality-of-service for message delivery
- 2 days response time for tech support
- Permanent cloud storage for sent messages
Terms & Conditions: https://www.freeramble.com/doc/FreeRamble_Terms_Conditions.html
1) The alphabetical and numerical characters consume one byte per char, other charset will consume more credits.
2) Only in US & Canada people can receive picture messages.
3) The virtual private number is a United States or Canadian phone number.
From this version we offer the Inbox based on the Private Number to receive SMS messages for FREE. No matter where you live in the world, you can exclusively own&use this North American phone number to automatically send SMS&MMS messages, and receive unlimited amount of text messages free-of-charge!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works as advertised
This app works exactly as it is advertised to, it is very quick and easy to schedule a auto text response.
You simply select a the time and the contacts, write the message and the app handles the rest. Anyone looking for an auto responder so they can schedule a text reply to be sent at a specific time should give this app a try.
I use it mostly for work things like reminding clients of meetings or payment, but it would also work for personal things like birthdays or personal reminders
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your note. Making people's life easier is our target to make this product. We do hope this auto texting app can help you in both work and life.
Very obvious fake reviews, app is expensive but works.
It’s almost as if apps should have basic regulations to be in the apple App Store (perhaps they do and some just don’t adhere to them). There is an insane amount of fake reviews which are very obvious. Another person posting a review mentioned that most of the reviews were insanely and referring to a single day among others in which various people give 5 star reviews. I wanted to see for myself if this was true or not, and it is. I sorted the reviews by date and wow!! They don’t even try to make it look subtle. Aug. 8 an abnormal amount of customers were all willing to do reviews and were absolutely in love with this company.
I really really REALLY don’t know how much I trust the developers and what not behind this app, but I will say that the app works as advertised (though it’s easy to think it’s free at first) and if you read the details then you will see that it does disclose that you have to buy credits in order to send texts.
Developer Response ,
You have written so much content in review, which proves you are really REALLY a big AutoSender fan. Thanks for telling the truth that the app works as advertised, in every single feature we mentioned in description. AutoSender is the 1st app in App Store offering the private US or Canada phone number to automatically send text and picture messages (SMS & MMS) on the pre-defined time. You can also use a random cloud number to automatically send your messages. There are always different reasons for automating text or picture messages sending. The most important one is to make sure the messages get delivered on time, but yourself does not have to always remember that. Below are some typical user cases. a) You can schedule the birthday or festival greetings all-in-once, and then turn off your device. The tasks will be handled by our system and greetings will be dispatched at the right time automatically. b) Normally marketing campaigns are time-limited. Sales people can use the app as personal CRM tool to automate the mass texting of coupons or marketing msgs to keep/improve the customer relationship. c) Praying or election voting usually takes place at a specific place and time. You can schedule a poster photo to be auto sent to remind a group of followers to pray with you or vote for you timely. d) If you are in love with somebody, and want to send romantic text or e-cards every day to express your feeling, this will be the perfect tool to touch her/his heart. e) If you want to organize a birthday party or any gathering, you can always self-design an invitation e-cards and ensure no one is missed. f) Automate the reminding for kids' activities g) Others
Deceptive & Complex Credit Scheme
The app seems to work fine with a fairly simple interface. However, I don’t appreciate the seemingly deceptive and somewhat complex credit scheme. One might assume 1 credit per message so I purchased 25 credits for a dollar. I discovered the actual credit scheme upon my first message. I did manage to find something in the app that stated 1 credit per 110 bytes (or 110 characters). However, I am not even sure that makes sense. I was sending a message with under 400 characters to 3 recipients and it was going to cost me 21 credits. If 25 credits costs a $1, then one scheduled message cost me roughly $0.84 in this case. Not a big deal for one message but it could get pricey for large messages, multiple recipients, repeating messages, heavy use, etc. I like the pay per message feature, as opposed to a recurring monthly fee, but I would recommend a better credit scheme. Make the credit scheme apparent and simple.
Developer Response ,
The reason this message may have cost so many credits is because the message may have contained UTF-8 encoded characters. UTF-8 encoded characters use 2 bytes, causing your message to add up to 7 credits per person. To avoid using up extra credits, we would recommend sticking to alphabetical and numerical characters only.
- FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Small credit package $0.99
- Medium credit package $1.99
- Large credit package $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.