Please use a mobile phone that can receive SMS to sign up at iPad devices.
# Do you want to remind your team member to send reports? You can use AutoSender to send group text message to them.
# Do you want to set up out of office text at the time you are away from work? You can use Auto Sender to setup the automatic out of office text.
# Do you want to remind your students to gather for a scheduled courses? You can use AutoSender to send group notices to them.
# Do you want to send bills or fee collection reminders to your tenants or customers regularly? You can use AutoSender to auto text them remind notices on-time.
# Do you want to test or improve the relationship with your beloved somebody? You can use AutoSender to auto send love text and ecards regularly.
# Do you want to send greeting e-cards to friends, customers or employees for New Year, birthdays, festivals, and any other important events? You can schedule them all-in-once with AutoSender to auto send group text message on time.
# Do you want to remind your kids to wake up, hand assignments, take snack or water, or other school activities? You can use AutoSender to auto remind them.
# Do you want to remind people to pray or vote in election? You can use AutoSender to remotely remind them on-time.
… you can further invent unlimited ways of AutoSender usage to use auto remind or auto text messages to any number of people.
AutoSender app provides below major features:
• Auto send text or picture messages.
• Create a group of target contacts.
• Create new delayed auto send task from templates
• Even if your phone is turned off, your texting tasks will still be executed on time
• Auto texting message status and history details
• High reliable and on-time message delivery - we cover all countries all over the world.
• Remind to manually send text and picture messages at scheduled time - it is a free-of-charge feature.
AutoSender uses a cloud service to process and store auto-send text content and contacts. In order to support the cloud service, there are in-app purchases for scheduled text messages. Plus, you can also choose to use "Remind to send" feature that only pops up a notification to remind you to send messages. It is a free feature with zero ("0") cost.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offer extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (30 days) and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
With subscription you will get below benefits:
- Credits will never expire
- Get bonus credits every month
- Higher quality-of-service for message delivery
- 2 days response time for tech support
- Permanent cloud storage for sent messages
Terms & Conditions: https://www.freeramble.com/doc/FreeRamble_Terms_Conditions.html
1) The sender phone number is generated from cloud service but not your own number. However you can use “Remind to send” to ensure the messages are sent from your number.
2) The alphabetical and numerical characters consume one byte per char, other charset will consume more credits.
3) In US & Canada people can receive picture messages. Outside US&Canada, they will get a link pointing to the picture stored in cloud. US & Canada users need to enable MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) in phone to receive picture messages.
We provide multiple-level of subscriptions in this version: 30 days, 90 days and 365 days. With the subscription you will get below benefits,
(1) All purchased credits will not expire;
(2) Get bonus credits in the subscription period;
(3) Premium message delivery channel for better quality-of-service;
(4) 2 business days response time for tech support;
(5) Permanent cloud storage for all sent messages.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect tool for work
This app allows you to easily schedules messages for anytime in the future. I started using this app for work and it has made my workload so much easier to handle. I work as a virtual receptionist and part of my job is to text coworkers reminders for meetings they have with clients, and I more than once gotten myself in trouble with my boss by forgetting to send a message because I was caught up on something else I was working on… Since I got this app though I have not had to worry at all! As soon as someone makes an appointment with them I schedule the message to automatically send, and can forget about it. My coworkers all love it because if it is visiting a new/potential client or meeting a client at a restaurant, I will include an image showing the way they have to take to get there!
Developer Response ,
Yes when you are away from some work but still need auto text message sent, the app will help for sure. Nice for you to dig out the scenario.
Deceptive & Complex Credit Scheme
The app seems to work fine with a fairly simple interface. However, I don’t appreciate the seemingly deceptive and somewhat complex credit scheme. One might assume 1 credit per message so I purchased 25 credits for a dollar. I discovered the actual credit scheme upon my first message. I did manage to find something in the app that stated 1 credit per 110 bytes (or 110 characters). However, I am not even sure that makes sense. I was sending a message with under 400 characters to 3 recipients and it was going to cost me 21 credits. If 25 credits costs a $1, then one scheduled message cost me roughly $0.84 in this case. Not a big deal for one message but it could get pricey for large messages, multiple recipients, repeating messages, heavy use, etc. I like the pay per message feature, as opposed to a recurring monthly fee, but I would recommend a better credit scheme. Make the credit scheme apparent and simple.
Developer Response ,
The reason this message may have cost 21 credits is because the message may have contained UTF-8 encoded characters. UTF-8 encoded characters use 2 bytes, causing your message to add up to 7 credits per person. To avoid using up extra credits, we would recommend sticking to alphabetical and numerical characters only.
Helps close the time gap between me and my gf
My girlfriend is currently working away from home and we have a large time difference between us… We both use Autosender to schedule messages to each other throughout our days. So for example before I go to bed, I’ll schedule a message that will automatically send right at the time she would be waking up to say good morning, another one at some point during the day with some random message or even a picture of me, our dog, etc. And sometimes if I know I won’t be up when she’s going to bed I’ll schedule a goodnight message as well! Then she will do the same for me before going to bed. It’s not as nice as being on the same schedule, but it makes long distance 100% easier.
Developer Response ,
Great Ryan. Hope the auto text reply and sms scheduler can make you two beloved each other more.
- FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- 25.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Small credit package $0.99
- Standard subscription $0.99
- Medium credit package $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.