Get an USA/Canada phone number for messaging. Automatically or manually send SMS/MMS, and receive SMS for free. Group texting, SMS auto-reply(all) and auto-forwarding.
The app provides an very low-cost and highly flexible solution for different application scenarios,
- Subscribe for an virtual number in United States or Canada (Private Number) bundling with your Apple ID, Gmail or device phone number for automatic or manual text messages. It hides your personal contact information in communication. It works anywhere in the world and no international roaming cost and no rely on iMessage;
- With the Private Number, users can SMS or MMS other people as if living in the United States or Canada, even they are actually not living there;
- Auto Reply, Auto Reply-to-All, and Auto Forwarding features over the Private Number can be used for SMS Out-of-Office set up, customer services, SMS-based answer machine, and so on;
- The Private Number can receive SMS verification code for free, no matter they are sent from normal phone number or short numbers. It works with online services such as Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, INS, online banking, and whatever apps requires an US/Canadian mobile number for SMS verification;
- All scheduled messaging tasks are executed on the cloud automatically. Good for group messaging and remote office environment to automate texting your employees or business partners in-work, such as instructions, reminders, executions, and so on.
- It's a reliable group texting reminder for tenant paying rental fee, staff submitting weekly/monthly reports, students handing over assignments, and so on.
- Sales people can use the app as a personal marketing tool to automate the mass texting of coupons or marketing messsages.
- If you are in love with someone, and want to send romantic text or e-cards to express your feeling repeatedly, this will be the perfect tool to touch her/his heart.
- For meetings, appointments, events, birthday greetings, and so on, you can schedule a poster group messages to be auto sent to remind a group of people.
- Shared Line: Login to multiple iOS devices with the same AutoSender (or AutoSender Pro) account, a group of people in different locations can use the same Virtual Number as the single communicate phone line with outsiders, which is a perfect solution for small businesses.
The app provides below major features:
• Automatically or manually send the pre-designed eCards or self-design text content
• A private second phone number (Private Number) in US & Canada to automatically send messages
• Auto Reply, Auto Forward, Reply-to-All, Shared line
• Unlimited cloud storage, and unlimited group messaging
• Highly reliable text message delivery
AutoSender app uses a cloud service to process and store auto-sent and received SMS/MMS content and contacts. In order to support the cloud service, there are in-app purchases for scheduled text messages. You can get free credits by viewing the in-app mobile ads.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offer extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (30 days) and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
With subscription you will have below benefits:
- Bought credits will not expire in the subscription period
- Extra bonus credits every month
- Higher quality-of-service for message delivery
- 2 days response time for tech support
- Permanent cloud storage for sent messages
Terms & Conditions: https://www.freeramble.com/doc/FreeRamble_Terms_Conditions.html
1) The alphabetical and numerical characters consume one byte per char, other charset will consume more credits.
2) Only in US & Canada contacts can receive MMS.
Ratings and Reviews
Very obvious fake reviews, app is expensive but works.
It’s almost as if apps should have basic regulations to be in the apple App Store (perhaps they do and some just don’t adhere to them). There is an insane amount of fake reviews which are very obvious. Another person posting a review mentioned that most of the reviews were insanely and referring to a single day among others in which various people give 5 star reviews. I wanted to see for myself if this was true or not, and it is. I sorted the reviews by date and wow!! They don’t even try to make it look subtle. Aug. 8 an abnormal amount of customers were all willing to do reviews and were absolutely in love with this company.
I really really REALLY don’t know how much I trust the developers and what not behind this app, but I will say that the app works as advertised (though it’s easy to think it’s free at first) and if you read the details then you will see that it does disclose that you have to buy credits in order to send texts.
Developer Response ,
You can get it free to use by earning free credits with the in-app mobile ads. Just to schedule texting messages automatically send at defined time you only need the credits. AutoSender is the 1st app in App Store offering the private US or Canada phone number to automatically send text and picture messages (SMS & MMS) on the pre-defined time. You can also use a random cloud number to automatically send your messages. There are always different reasons for automating text or picture messages sending. The most important one is to make sure the messages get delivered on time, but yourself does not have to always remember that. Below are some typical user cases. a) You can schedule the birthday or festival greetings all-in-once, and then turn off your device. The tasks will be handled by our system and greetings will be dispatched at the right time automatically. b) Normally marketing campaigns are time-limited. Sales people can use the app as personal CRM tool to automate the mass texting of coupons or marketing msgs to keep/improve the customer relationship. c) Praying or election voting usually takes place at a specific place and time. You can schedule a poster photo to be auto sent to remind a group of followers to pray with you or vote for you timely. d) If you are in love with somebody, and want to send romantic text or e-cards every day to express your feeling, this will be the perfect tool to touch her/his heart. e) If you want to organize a birthday party or any gathering, you can always self-design an invitation e-cards and ensure no one is missed. f) Automate the reminding for kids' activities g) Others
Works as advertised
This app works exactly as it is advertised to, it is very quick and easy to schedule a auto text response.
You simply select a the time and the contacts, write the message and the app handles the rest. Anyone looking for an auto responder so they can schedule a text reply to be sent at a specific time should give this app a try.
I use it mostly for work things like reminding clients of meetings or payment, but it would also work for personal things like birthdays or personal reminders
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your note. Making people's life easier is our target to make this product. We do hope this auto texting app can help you in both work and life.
Deceptive & Complex Credit Scheme
The app seems to work fine with a fairly simple interface. However, I don’t appreciate the seemingly deceptive and somewhat complex credit scheme. One might assume 1 credit per message so I purchased 25 credits for a dollar. I discovered the actual credit scheme upon my first message. I did manage to find something in the app that stated 1 credit per 110 bytes (or 110 characters). However, I am not even sure that makes sense. I was sending a message with under 400 characters to 3 recipients and it was going to cost me 21 credits. If 25 credits costs a $1, then one scheduled message cost me roughly $0.84 in this case. Not a big deal for one message but it could get pricey for large messages, multiple recipients, repeating messages, heavy use, etc. I like the pay per message feature, as opposed to a recurring monthly fee, but I would recommend a better credit scheme. Make the credit scheme apparent and simple.
Developer Response ,
The reason this message may have cost so many credits is because the message may have contained UTF-8 encoded characters. UTF-8 encoded characters use 2 bytes, causing your message to add up to 7 credits per person. To avoid using up extra credits, we would recommend sticking to alphabetical and numerical characters only.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- 61.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard subscription $0.99
- Private Number 2.99 USD $2.99
- Small credit package $0.99
- Medium credit package $1.99
- Extra large credit package $9.99
- Large credit package $4.99
- Premium subscription 2.49 USD $2.49
- Supreme subscription 10.99 USD $10.99
- Private Number 8.49 USD $8.49
- Private Number 29.99 USD $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.