AutoSender Pro - Auto Texting 4+
Automated Text&Picture Message
FreeRamble Technology Inc.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Get multiple USA or Canadian phone numbers in-app. Automated or manual SMS/MMS. Auto SMS reply and Auto SMS forwarding. Group messaging. Embedded eCard templates.
This application is a professional version of the free AutoSender app. It provides several features, including the ability to:
- Obtain multiple US and Canadian in-app phone numbers for automatic or manual text message sending. Each US or Canadian number can receive unlimited text messages for free;
- Send multiple attachments in one MMS;
- Use professional-level in-app embedded eCard templates for MMS and SMS;
- Create and modify automatic messaging tasks based on the content of the iOS native apps Calendar and Reminders;
- Use other features available in the AutoSender app, such as automatic SMS/MMS sending, free SMS receiving (based on private numbers), automatic SMS reply and automatic SMS forwarding (based on private numbers), group messaging, etc.
This application offers a highly flexible and low-cost solution for a variety of individual and small/medium-sized enterprise (SME) use cases:
- Subscribe to multiple US or Canadian phone numbers (private numbers) within the app. With private numbers, users can register for multiple social network accounts, such as Apple ID, Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, Instagram, Twitter, Gmail, etc.
- Use one or more private numbers to send SMS or MMS messages anywhere in the world as if the user is a resident of the US or Canada;
- Different phone numbers can be used to schedule marketing information for automated sending at predefined times for specific channels. Different numbers can receive reply messages from different channels, providing an effective solution for small and medium-sized enterprises with limited communication lines;
- Use automatic reply, automatic reply-to-all, and automatic forwarding on private numbers for SMS Out-of-Office, customer service, SMS-based answering machines, etc.;
- All scheduled messaging tasks are executed automatically in the cloud, making them suitable for mass messaging and telecommuting environments to automatically send text messages to employees or partners for tasks such as meeting notifications, report submissions, instructions, reminders, and more;
- Automate the sending of texts for recurring tasks, such as paying rent, submitting weekly/monthly reports, or handing in assignments;
- If you want to express your feelings with a romantic text or e-card, this is the perfect tool to schedule love texts at the most heart-touching midnight moment;
- Use this tool to automate the sending of event notifications, festival greetings, ceremony posters, and other pre-defined messages;
- Shared Lines: By logging into the same AutoSender (Pro) account on multiple iOS devices, a group of people in different locations can use the same phone number as a shared communication line with the outside world - great for decentralized offices.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offer extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (30 days) and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.freeramble.com/doc/FreeRamble_Terms_Conditions.html
1) The alphabetical and numerical characters consume one byte per char, and other charset will consume more credits.
2) Only in USA & Canada contacts can receive MMS.
This version optimize the application logic.
Ratings and Reviews
Need it for my job
I work at a daycare and we often have parents who are late picking up their children who refuse to pay the late fee since they all claim they just forgot. Now I schedule a message to send a reminder to any parent who tried has been late in the past, reminding them not to be late or they will have to pay the late fee. Now if they do forget they cannot use that as an excuse and will pay the fee!
Developer Response ,
It is great to see the parents and their kids get benefits from AutoSender. Thank you!
I had high hopes for this app initially. I paid for the pro version of the app (they have a free and paid app available) I even purchased the phone number private phone number ($30/year) they suggested.
I’m being hit with cost for left and right.
You need credit to schedule the Messages cost money)...
Even though I paid for the app, I expected to pay a little extra however, this is ridiculous!!
You’re better off just paying $30/ month to have a second cellphone line.
To schedule my first group text to a few of my current clients I ended up coming out of pocket $80+ - it was a message to tell them they were on my mind and see if they had any questions for me...
***There’s no way to send text using your current cell phone number. You need credit to send messages and credits varies based on the length of your message (character count) that’s with the purchased of the private line they recommended....
I’m still searching for a better app. Best of luck on your journey
**UPDATE** I actually found a phone that allows you schedule text message. It's a built-in feature.
Should be there enhancements in the future, I might give it a second try
Developer Response ,
You can get free message credits by viewing mobile ads in-app.
Also, thanks for using the Pro app. Our price per scheduled text message within 110 bytes is about $0.05~ - $0.07~, depending on which package you purchased.
The second, yes it costs you $30/year, or $2.5/month, to get the second cellular number that can be shared with unlimited iOS devices at the same time when they login with one account. And yes it is also true that texts need to be charged by the length of message content, which is enforced by mobile carriers. You are paying $1 to buy the Pro version because it provides the premium SMS delivery quality, 2-biz days tech support, and pre-built ecard templates, as well as other enhanced features including auto text reply, auto text forwarding and shared line. For all of these enhancements, you won't get them from a traditional mobile carrier's subscription, which as you mentioned, $30/month.
The third, I don't know the reason that you spent over $80 for a group texting. Excluding the $30 for second cellular number you spend $50 one a task. This means over 800 text messages, or about 200 picture messages sent to your contacts. Unfortunately with such amount of automated texts the cost can't be cheap - please think about how much you need to pay to a mobile carrier per month to get a monthly package like this. Not to mentioned that none of them will offer the automated, or scheduled texting function and you need to send them by hand.
The last, still thanks for using our app and giving feedbacks.
UPDATE: Yes you shall be able to get the scheduled texting feature in Android phone, but not in any iOS device. As long as you consider you consider the. enhancement features are useful for you, please have a trial. They are already part of the AutoSender Pro 4.0 .
Perfect for virtual companies
My company is an online team that all live in different areas around the world, and we have people in very different time zones. Thanks to this scheduler we do not have to worry about bothering each other while we are sleeping, we can schedule any thoughts, comments, or pictures we have so that they will be received at an appropriate time. And the Ecards let us wish each other happy birthdays which is fun.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- 89.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard subscription $0.99
- Private Number 1 ( 2.99 USD ) $2.99
- Extra large credit package $9.99
- Small credit package $0.99
- Large credit package $4.99
- Medium credit package $1.99
- Premium subscription 2.49 USD $2.49
- Supreme subscription 10.99 USD $10.99
- Private Number 1 ( 29.99 USD ) $29.99
- Private Number 1 ( 8.49 USD ) $8.49