Get multiple USA or Canadian phone numbers in-app. Automated or manual SMS/MMS. Auto SMS reply and Auto SMS forwarding. Group messaging. Embedded eCard templates.
This application is a professional version of the free application AutoSender. It provides the following features,
- Obtain multiple in-app US and Canadian phone numbers for automatically or manually send text messages. Every US or Canadian number can receive unlimited text messages for free;
- Multiple attachments can be sent in one MMS;
- Provides professional-level in-app embedded eCard templates for MMS and SMS.
- Other features same as AutoSender app: Auto SMS/MMS sending, free SMS receiving (based on private number), auto SMS reply and auto SMS forwarding (based on private number), group messaging, etc.
This application provides an extremely low-cost and highly flexible solution for different application scenarios of individuals and SMEs:
- Subscribe to multiple USA or Canadian phone numbers (private numbers) within the app. With the private number(s) users can register multiple social network accounts, such as Apple ID, Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, Instagram, Twitter, Gmail, etc. .
- Using one or more private numbers, users can send SMS or MMS messages anywhere in the world as if they are residents of the United States or Canada;
- Different phone numbers can be used to schedule marketing information automate sending at predefined time for specific channels. Different numbers can receive reply messages from different channels, which perfectly solves the problem of insufficient communication lines for small and medium-sized enterprises;
- Auto-reply, auto-reply-to-all and auto-forwarding on private numbers can be used for SMS Out-of-Office, customer service, SMS-based answering machines, etc.;
- All scheduled messaging tasks are executed automatically in the cloud. Suitable for mass messaging and telecommuting environments to automatically send text messages to your employees or partners, such as meeting notification, report submission, instructions, reminders, executions, etc.;
- For tenants to pay rent, employees to submit weekly/monthly reports, students to hand in assignments, etc. This is a reliable mass texting to be defined once and runs forever with enough credits;
- If you are in love with someone and want to send a romantic text or e-card to express your feelings over and over again, this will be the perfect tool to schedule love texts at the most heart-touching midnight moment;
- Scheduled event notifications, festival greetings, ceremony posters... all kind of pre-defined messages can utilize this tool for automated texting.
- Shared Lines: By logging into multiple iOS devices with the same AutoSender (Pro) account, a group of people in different locations can use the same phone number as a phone line to communicate with the outside world - great for decentralized offices.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offer extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (30 days) and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.freeramble.com/doc/FreeRamble_Terms_Conditions.html
1) The alphabetical and numerical characters consume one byte per char, and other charset will consume more credits.
2) Only in USA & Canada contacts can receive MMS.
Ratings and Reviews
Cost efficient marketing platform
Adding in the ability to schedule images and texts makes this app hands down the most cost efficient way of advertising with an app. The credits you must purchase to automatically send the messages are cheap compared to many marketing tools, plus the benefits of being able to schedule pictures for promotions is outstanding. It is also much more personal than emails.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for choosing AutoSender! We will keep on improving the app in both feature-wise and cost-wise to fit our customers' need.
I had high hopes for this app initially. I paid for the pro version of the app (they have a free and paid app available) I even purchased the phone number private phone number ($30/year) they suggested.
I’m being hit with cost for left and right.
You need credit to schedule the Messages cost money)...
Even though I paid for the app, I expected to pay a little extra however, this is ridiculous!!
You’re better off just paying $30/ month to have a second cellphone line.
To schedule my first group text to a few of my current clients I ended up coming out of pocket $80+ - it was a message to tell them they were on my mind and see if they had any questions for me...
***There’s no way to send text using your current cell phone number. You need credit to send messages and credits varies based on the length of your message (character count) that’s with the purchased of the private line they recommended....
I’m still searching for a better app. Best of luck on your journey
**UPDATE** I actually found a phone that allows you schedule text message. It's a built-in feature.
Should be there enhancements in the future, I might give it a second try
Developer Response ,
You can get free message credits by viewing mobile ads in-app.
Also, thanks for using the Pro app. Our price per scheduled text message within 110 bytes is about $0.05~ - $0.07~, depending on which package you purchased.
The second, yes it costs you $30/year, or $2.5/month, to get the second cellular number that can be shared with unlimited iOS devices at the same time when they login with one account. And yes it is also true that texts need to be charged by the length of message content, which is enforced by mobile carriers. You are paying $1 to buy the Pro version because it provides the premium SMS delivery quality, 2-biz days tech support, and pre-built ecard templates, as well as other enhanced features including auto text reply, auto text forwarding and shared line. For all of these enhancements, you won't get them from a traditional mobile carrier's subscription, which as you mentioned, $30/month.
The third, I don't know the reason that you spent over $80 for a group texting. Excluding the $30 for second cellular number you spend $50 one a task. This means over 800 text messages, or about 200 picture messages sent to your contacts. Unfortunately with such amount of automated texts the cost can't be cheap - please think about how much you need to pay to a mobile carrier per month to get a monthly package like this. Not to mentioned that none of them will offer the automated, or scheduled texting function and you need to send them by hand.
The last, still thanks for using our app and giving feedbacks.
UPDATE: Yes you shall be able to get the scheduled texting feature in Android phone, but not in any iOS device. As long as you consider you consider the. enhancement features are useful for you, please have a trial. They are already part of the AutoSender Pro 4.0 .
Best card scheduler app
AutoSender is by far the best app I have ever used to schedule my text messages to send auto text messages. I love the fact that as soon as a client or anyone else sets up a meeting with me, I can prepare a delayed text that will send 30 minutes before our meeting to remind them. Since I started using it I have had zero no shows, as if they forgot and cannot make it they will let me know as soon as they get the message.
Developer Response ,
We are really happy that you use the app in your work.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- 89.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard subscription $0.99
- Private Number 1 ( 2.99 USD ) $2.99
- Extra large credit package $9.99
- Small credit package $0.99
- Premium subscription 2.49 USD $2.49
- Medium credit package $1.99
- Large credit package $4.99
- Supreme subscription 10.99 USD $10.99
- Private Number 1 ( 29.99 USD ) $29.99
- Private Number 1 ( 8.49 USD ) $8.49