AutoTutor is a math practicing app designed to help students in grades 1 - 8 improve their math skills.
It can be used by students to practice at home or on the go, or in class by teachers wanting to make use of technology to make math a more interesting and interactive experience.
Some great AutoTutor features:
- 360 great questions included with the app
- Over 80 quality graphics bundled with the app used to complement a number of the questions to help students visualize what is required
- Very low price point
- One-time cost
- Free updates will improve the app in the future
- More questions will come in the future, increasing the question number to an even higher number
- Great explanations to help students understand math concepts
- Tap a question to have it read aloud to you
- Math is calculated by the DDMathParser framework by Dave DeLong, a well-known and trusted framework
All devices compatible with iOS 8.0 are compatible with AutoTutor. (Note: AutoTutor is compatible with iPhone 4S, but it is recommended to use it with an iPhone 5 or newer)
If you have any questions or suggestions about AutoTutor, please feel free to contact me on Twitter @JustinAlexP.
- Tap on the instructions or on the question to have it read out loud to you!
- Some minor question and explanation fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful app, me and friends greatly benefit from it!
I hope there is some higher level precalc functionality added to it in the future.
Developer Response ,
Glad you're enjoying the app! Support for a wider variety of questions should be coming in the future, keep watch for an update😉
I like it. The time has come, and that time was now. I don't see how other couldn't see it, but the time time for this app was now.
In all seriousness though, it's a pretty great app. I'd download it if you're in a quick need of a warm up for math lessons.
Simplistic, light, effective.
A quick and easy math testing and learning app. What else to say? It runs smoothly, as well. Straight to the point. A dark mode is all it needs.
(Random thought: What if the test score result for 100 would be displayed as 💯?)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.