AuxBox lets you open a collaborative music channel! Link your Apple Music or Spotify account and invite friends to create a playlist people won’t stop listening to. Can’t decide on which songs to add? You can preview music straight from the channel’s search results! Then, like or dislike a song to move it up or down the queue. Joining a channel is easy! You can do so through QR code, channel ID or link. What are you waiting for? Download AuxBox!
Our Awesome Features:
• Only the channel host needs an Apple Music or Spotify subscription: AuxBox lets everyone join a channel!
• Invite anyone to your channel through QR code, channel ID or link!
• Preview Music: Debating on whether or not to add a song? Any channel member can look up and preview music straight from the channel’s search results!
• Voting System: Members can like or dislike songs in a channel’s queue, so the most popular songs get played first!
• Channel History: Heard a song that you liked but forgot the name? Check the channel history! All songs appear in the order they were played.
• The host is in control: A channel host can play any song they wish in addition to deleting and reordering songs in the queue!
• Many more... download the app to give them all a try!
This one's a small one:
- Fixed the issue where the edit button disappeared for the channel host
- Fixed the issue where you could see text when reordering songs
- Made some small UI changes
- Added support for iOS 13
We're listening to your feedback. There will be some bigger updates in the future... WE PROMISE!!!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, clear, and engaging
Cuts out the need for the host to guess what everyone wants to hear, all the suggestions get voted up or down so the most wanted songs are the played ones. I like that the host still has authority over the queue, so I have final say in what plays. The updates are pretty regular and I’m super pleased with how the app progressed through beta, I think it can only get better.
Some of the features of the UI feel really great to use. I would recommend automatically upvoting the songs you upload, and a ‘Swipe Left to Upvote’ next to the ‘Queue’ logo. And maybe even Bluetooth joining!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback!! What do you mean by the swipe left to upvote next to the Queue logo? We’d love to talk to you more! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you!
App is great
App is legitimately the best music distribution app. You personally don’t have to change the music you listen to when driving or at parties you can just join in the party and click and a better song will play
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.