Join industry pro Michael Wohl as he demonstrates the editing and trimming techniques that make Adobe’s Premiere Pro the go-to platform for video professionals the world over.
This course starts out with a look at how to replace your source clips. Michael explains all about Match Frames, Replace Edits and nesting sequences as well as all the different combination edit techniques. Once you've assembled your rough cut, trimming your edits is all about finessing your shots to get just the right look to craft the perfect emotion for your video project.
First you'll get the theory behind trimming edits and then you’ll be introduced to a compendium of advanced trimming techniques. Mastering Premiere Pro's trimming tools is guaranteed to speed up your workflow as well as improve the flow and feel of your editing.
The final section of this course zooms in on some essential clip sequencing and management tips where you'll learn all about organization, rendering and using he History Panel.
Michael Wohl is one of the best video editing educators in the business –so be sure to check out all of his terrific courses in our ever-expanding library of Premiere Pro titles.
Table of contents:
2. Match Frame
3. Replacing Source Footage
4. Replace Match Frame
5. Combining Match Frame & Replace Edit
6. Replace from Bin
7. Ganging the playheads
8. Trimming Concepts
9. Ripple Examples
10. Roll Edits
11. Trimming from the Keyboard
12. Additional Trimming Shortcuts
13. Numerical Trimming
14. The Trim Window
15. The Trim Viewer
16. Dynamic Trimming
17. Multitrack and Asymmetrical Trimming
18. Creating Split Edits
19. Slipping a clip
20. Sliding a clip
21. Rearrange Clips
22. Understanding the Work Area
23. Rendering Effects
24. Adding, Deleting, and Renaming Tracks
25. The History Panel
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.