James, the world's best downhill skier goes to the opening of the new ski trail in French Alps, known as a "Piste de la Mort" ("Trail of Death"), the most challenging trail in the world, rated with three black diamonds.
While preparing to ski down the trail, James hears the siren that alerts about the avalanche. He's quickly becomes cut off from the mountain road: he can only survive of he out-skies the roaring avalanche on the hardest downhill trail in existence.
- run for your life: take control of the world's best skier who was caught by surprise by an avalanche and now has to ski for his life on the world's most hardcore ski trail!
- randomly-generated world that gets more challenging as you progress
- lots of hazards: from spooked deers and huge ratracs to blood-thirsty Yetis!
- jump over obstacles using ramps!
- consume energy drinks to improve your chances of getting away from avalanche
- compete with your friends for the top score and distance on online leaderboards!
- smooooooother framerate
- new UI alerts (avalanche too close, 1000 meters passed, player scored)
- new sound effects
- fixed some UI bugs
- added snowstorm effect for main menu
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alexey Strelkov
- 203.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Alexey Strelkov
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.