At Avast we’ve been thinking a lot about how to make logging into all of your different accounts easier, faster and more secure. Introducing Avast Passwords – our secure solution that makes logging in safe and easy.
Logging into different websites and accounts can be a hassle. Gmail. Facebook. Your online banking. Who can remember all those usernames, passwords and pin codes? With Avast Passwords you can store all your login details in one secure place – right at your fingertips and protected by a single master password. So you can sign in faster without reusing your passwords – or worse, saving them on your browser.
With Avast Passwords you can:
- Create strong, unique passwords for each of your accounts
- Save and store all your login details is a secure place
- Safely store your personal information
- Automatically auto-fill online forms via a floating button
- Automatically auto-fill online forms using a Safari extension, available from the bottom bar
- Synchronize your passwords across your platforms and devices
- Use One Touch Login to securely access all your accounts on your computer by just tapping the screen on your mobile
- Be notified if any of your passwords has been leaked
Avast Passwords makes logging in to any of your accounts easier and safer than ever.
- Save time logging into websites and accounts
- No need to hide your passwords and pin codes in unsecure places
- No need to memorize or write down a bunch of different passwords
- Never forget and have to restore a password again
- Feel secure knowing that all your passwords are strong and hard to break
- Keep all your sensitive data organized in one secure place accessible from all your devices
- Feel safe knowing that your personal info is safe and secure
- No need to come up with new login details each time you sign up for a new site
Keep all your passwords, PINs and logins safely at your fingertips.
Try Avast Passwords and give us your feedback!
We are continuously improving the look and feel and fixing bugs so you always have the best experience while using our app. If this is not the case, please let us know!
We said good riddance to a few pesky bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Very reliable and user friendly
I have been using many to all Avast products for many years. It has always been reliable and has done nothing but get better and grow a lot year to year. Flawless sync between all my devices. A lot of people go to KeePass, so I tried it and find Avast to be much more user friendly with pretty much the same options and security. I use all Avast products at this point and love it. I have put them on all devices in my household and would recommend to anyone to do the same. It makes life just a little bit easier. Keep up the good work Avast! Looking forward to continue to watch evolve.
Very Functional and convenient
I use Avast Passwords and I really like it since it syncs with my PC. So if I make an update to my password record on my phone, it links it to my PC and vice versa. Also, the PC version analyzes the strength of your passwords including it identifies duplicates.
Finally, I use Avast premiere anti-virus software and the portal for the software includes the Avast Password link as well as their other services like Secure line.
So I would recommend Avast passwords and premiere for someone who needs that additional security.
Avast Password App
I have used so many of your software products for my PC and they are all great and keeps my PC clean and and running smooth for years. This app for passwords is horrible! 99 percent of the time it doesn’t work. Then when I am forced to change a password every single time I try to login to an acct it doesn’t update the new password it just makes another entry in the app so it’s nearly impossible to use this app unless you do everything thing manually before you sign in to an acct. the auto generator also would be awesome if it actually worked with my computer. I will not be subscribing for another year of this mess. Your app pretty much makes me have to change passwords every time I log into something because your app doesn’t save it or it apples an old one then I get locked out. IMO It’s horrible and really annoying.
- AVAST Software a.s.
- 86.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Avast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.