Avaya one-X Mobile Preferred for IP Office is an easy-to-use software application that securely extends unified communications to iPhone for mobile workforce. It is designed to give mobile users quick access to productivity enhancements features such as conference call controls, visual voicemail, Instant Messaging (IM), mobile presence, geo-presence and delivers cost savings by routing mobile calls through enterprise dialing, which is an ability to intercept calls made via Dial Pad and turn them into enterprise calls (3rd party call control by the server).
Application will work with Avaya IP Office 8.0 with Preferred Edition license only. Please do not install if you do not have IP Office 8.0 Preferred Edition.
• Presence and Instant Messaging with server-side buddy lists, server-managed user groups and client-side IM history.
• Visual Voicemail (VM) with ability to play voicemail messages and manage your VM messages from the mobile application.
• Rich conference controls with click-to-conference for users and groups, entry and exit notifications, the ability to view and manage conference participants (mute/un-mute/disconnect/isolate), ability to see which participant is speaking and the ability to lock and unlock the conference.
• Advanced user presence monitoring and reporting including geo-location presence and tracking, calendar and on-the-phone presence, following user’s presence and availability
• Call Screening with ability to listen and intercept voicemail deposits.
• Integration with the iPhone Settings application for user preferences (configurations such as server details, IM history retention, alerts, auto follow).
• Ability to issue commands to the communications server including call, conference, set location, listen/pickup.
• Notify mobile users about events of interest such as outstanding IM messages, new deposited VM messages, conference participant’s entry/exits, VM deposit in progress
iOS 11 fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Out of date and buggy
App hasn’t been updated for new phone sizes. App is fairly buggy. I don’t want it to have my local contacts and it prompts for it every time it starts. The backspace doesn’t work when dialing a number. The app is big and blocky and badly needs and update. The battery settings show the app using up 25% of my battery just running in the background.
Had to uninstall
This app was consuming 45% of my battery. There were times when it would go down a percentage point a minute.
This phone with my light usage could last two days easy. With this app I had to top it off twice in one day. That's a shame. Im glad I tested this before I told users about it and buying more licenses.
Excellent app to stay in touch using company PBX
Only major problem is that it drains phone battery too fast, iPhone’s battery indicator shows a high percentage of use, I understand it’s now replaced with Equinox, hope they did fix battery issue
- Avaya, Inc.
- 44.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Avaya Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.