Avaza is software to run your client-focused business, with modules for Project Management, Collaboration, Time Tracking, Expense Management, Quoting & Invoicing.
Each of these modules can be used together or independently to suit your business. Invite all your team members to work in Avaza with you!
In short, Avaza helps your team get work done and get paid.
Avaza is available on both desktop, tablet, mobile. It's particularly popular with consulting companies, freelancers, architects, lawyers, agencies, designers, developers and anyone who wants to manage projects, track time & send invoices.
This is Avaza's official mobile app for your Avaza account.
You can signup for a free Avaza account within the app.
Note: You need an active internet connection to use this app.
---What People are Saying--
"We found the Avaza support team were not only super-friendly, but also quick to respond to any questions we had. Something you don't see often these days"
- Cheb Dagher, CEO User Centric
"Avaza is intuitive to use, gives us a professional image and saves heaps of time."
- John Kanding, CEO Spritelab
"Avaza's team have been very helpful. We use Avaza for all our timesheets & billing."
-- Paul Palamara, GM Papasso
-- Project Management Features --
• Project Progress Dashboards
• Project Budgeting
• Task Lists
• Automatic reminders for overdue tasks
• Email enabled Discussions around Tasks
• Activity Feeds
• Powerful reports
-- Timesheets & Time Tracking --
• Daily & Weekly Timesheets
• Start and stop Timers on any device
• Flexible billing categories
• Per-Person and Per-Category billable rates
• Optional Timesheet Approval Workflow
• Powerful reporting to help you manage your business.
• Seamless integration with your project management & invoicing.
-- Expense Tracking --
• Quickly enter expenses
• Attach receipt photo/file to expenses
• Optional Expense Approval Workflow
• Configure expense categories & generate reports
• Add expenses to invoices to on-charge customers
-- Financial & Cloud Accounting Features --
• Send Quotes & Estimates
• Beautiful Invoices
• Flexible Tax Configuration
• Add Timesheets & Expenses to client invoices
• Credit Notes
• Payment Tracking
• Support for Partial Payments
• Support for Split payments across invoices
• Paypal & Stripe PayNow buttons on Invoices
• Automatic Payment allocation for Online Payments
• Multicurrency Invoices, Expenses, Credit Notes & Payments
• Both Automatic market rates & Manual Exchange rates
• Powerful Reports
Bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for freelancers or small businesses
Excellent app with modules for project management, expenses, invoices and time tracking. Have gone from having multiple product subscriptions to doing everything under one software. Highly recommend!!
Great for small businesses!!
Simply amazing and intuitive. Covers all of my needs and automates billing!
Clean, sleek and user friendly
Avaza is new to the business management scene but I wish it wasn't. The interface is super clean and very intuitive. It is no small task to make tracking things like estimates, timekeeping, invoicing or expenses. The menu is easily accessible right from the top and each category has an easy to follow reporting scheme. So many small business use antiquated platforms or even paper, and this is such a step up.
Signup was a breeze, took less than a minute, and was free to boot. I could link with Facebook and Google Plus as well. It's really all here and if you can use a computer or a tablet effectively, you will effectively need zero help working with this application.
- Spyk Software Pty Ltd
- 3.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Avaza Software Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.