Aircraft maintenance events like base maintenance or engine overhaul projects come with loads of information exchanged between the MRO and the operator – posing a challenge for both sides. In the midst of hundreds of emails, phone calls, notes and paper-based reports it is easy to miss the one information crucial for on-time delivery of an aircraft or the required asset. AVIATAR MRO Management is bound to revolutionize the way this communication takes place. As a state-of-the-art application it digitizes and streamlines information processes along maintenance events and thus helps you to keep your maintenance on track.
Based on the type of your maintenance event you will be able to have a selection of the following functionalities:
• Integrated Overview: Find all relevant information about your maintenance events – consolidated, user-friendly and to the point
• Living Report: Be ahead with your planning efforts with dynamic and immediate information on relevant activities
• Effective Control: Keep a clear picture about priorities and actions – even during bustling project phases
• Precise Communication: Gain time for your more important tasks through efficient and transparent exchange of information.
AVIATAR MRO Management comes with a broad variety of features:
• Project Dashboard: Get an overview of all your maintenance projects and identify issues at first glance
• Single Project Dashboard: Catch the most important layover-related highlights and KPIs
• Project Information: Find basic project information such as contacts and contractual information or relevant technical information.
• TAT Items: Base your planning on early information about potential project issues and delays
• Actions: Establish a more efficient communication using approvals and information items
• Layover Progress: Monitor the progress of your layover based on the job card completion rate
• Milestone Completion: Confirm that your layover is on track by monitoring the achievement of important milestones
• Material Tracking: Exchange information on material status and follow up on critical parts.
• Work Center Diary: The diary function enables MRO project teams to provide updates about their achievements on a daily base and structure information even better than before
• Remote video collaboration: A physical presence to monitor your maintenance event is not always required. To ease with decisions or approvals you can join a remote event, see your asset and collaborate on further steps.
• Push Notifications: Have immediate access to the latest developments around your aircraft
While all functionalities of AVIATAR MRO Management can be used to the full extend on
mobile devices, it is also available as a web application that is easily accessible from your back offices. So you can use AVIATAR MRO Management from anywhere - whether in the office, on the plane or at the hotel bar! By the way: The AVIATAR is a holistic software platform offering a wide array of digital services for the aviation industry.
Together with its customers and partners AVIATAR leads the aviation industry into the digital age. Build your own applications on AVIATAR and transform a whole industry. Did we catch your interest? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and try out how it feels to keep the control about your aircraft maintenance activities in a digital way.
- Several improvements and bug fixes related to the video conferencing feature have been implemented.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lufthansa Technik AG
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Lufthansa Technik AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.