Preparing for EASA pilot exams? We will help you pass with our constantly updated question bank. Take advantage of many filters to customise the questions you go through and understand the correct answer thanks to our explanations, engage in a discussion with fellow students. Find your weaknesses with our advanced statistics, improve your results and pass the exam!
Maximise your knowledge with the unique connection of our database and electronic textbooks. If a question's explanation is not enough, move to the relevant passage of our study book with just one tap. Read through a chapter and strengthen your understanding of the matters by creating a study test with topic-related questions - again, with just one tap!
Aviation Exam is an effective offline preparation tool for your EASA pilot theoretical knowledge exams.
With Aviation Exam app, you can learn even when you do not have internet connection. Do not hesitate any longer and download the application now!
What are the main benefits?
• Frequently updated question bank with current questions
• Database and eTextbooks synergy
• Over 16 000 EASA prep questions sorted into 3 database levels to help you focus on the most frequent questions
• Explanation to all Aviationexam questions (EASA prep)
• Many study test filters to customise your test - e.g. Official Exam Appearance, Last Seen, Difficult Questions and so much more
• Advanced statistics, reports and progress monitoring
• Cross-platform synchronisation of user data and testing history
• Offline preparation through the app
• High quality picture supplements
• Flag questions for further review or to ignore some of them
• Established in 2004, we have years of experience in assisting you with your exam preparation
• Products for both the latest EASA syllabus as well as the EASA 2016 syllabus.
The question bank is equipped with filters so you can efficiently focus on what is relevant for you - ATPL, CPL, IR, CBIR/EIR, FOC for EASA prep - both for helicopters and airplanes.
All EASA subjects covered:
• 010 Air Law
• 021 Airframe, Systems, Electrics, Power Plant
• 022 Instrumentation
• 031 Mass & Balance
• 032 + 034 Performance (Airplane + Helicopter)
• 033 Flight Planning & Monitoring
• 040 Human Performance & Limitations
• 050 Meteorology
• 061 General Navigation
• 062 Radio Navigation
• 070 Operational Procedures
• 081 + 082 Principles of Flight (Airplane + Helicopter)
• 090 VFR + IFR Communications
Stay up to date with Aviationexam and learn what's new right away!
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Aviationexam
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/aviationexam
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aviationexam
If you like our app, please rate it. Thank you!
This update brings stability improvements and minor bugfixes.
Thank you for sending us your feedback,
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome yet one small issue
This app is incredibly helpful. Great interface and very descriptive explanations for each question. My only issue is with the question slider that allows you to select how many questions you want to study at a time. It is painfully difficult to select a certain number of questions and is far too sensitive. Please make it easier to select a specific amount of questions.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind review. You can select a custom number of questions to have on your test - please tap on the number of questions above the slider to type in the desired number. In case you would have any questions, please feel welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Aviationexam Team
One thing to fix
Great app! but...
1) The list of countries exam questions were seen should refer to "exam authorities" not "countries". I am currently taking my test in the USA under the Austrian authorities. The UK holds sessions in multiple countries and so do the Irish. The list should also contain just the easa authorities and not every country in the world.
2) delete false comments more often and move comments into questions being seen to the new "seen" list
Needs dark mode
A really good app for preparation of exams but it requires some enhancements such as DARK MODE and in reporting questions that seen in an official exams shall have included appears in Austro Control center .
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aviationexam s.r.o.
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aviationexam s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- EASA - All EASA - FCL Subjects $27.49
- EASA - All EASA - FCL Subjects $183.99
- EASA - All EASA - FCL Subjects $70.90
- EASA - All EASA - FCL Subjects $119.99
- EASA Professional Pilot Studies $59.90
- 010 - eTextbook $35.90
- All EASA - FCL 2016 Subjects $27.49
- PPL Questionnaire $96.90
- PPL Fragenkatalog $74.90
- 050 - eTextbook $42.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.