Prepare for your EASA or FAA written exams with us and study also offline. The question bank is constantly updated and maintained to effectively prepare you for your exams. Do not hesitate any longer and download the application now!
Our application brings you many beneficial features and advantages:
* Frequently updated and constantly maintained question bank
* All EASA subjects covered - over 16 000 EASA prep questions
* Over 8 900 FAA prep questions
* Suitable for helicopter and airplane studies
* Explanation to all Aviationexam questions (EASA & FAA prep)
* Advanced statistics, reports and progress monitoring
* Cross-platform synchronisation of user data and testing history
* Offline preparation through the app
* High quality picture supplements
* Flag questions for further review or to ignore some of them
* Assisting you with your exam preparation since 2004
* Various FAA ebooks for free: Airplane Flying Handbook, Aviation Weather, Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge and many others
Our products will assist you in your studies for theoretical pilot exams. Each question is accompanied with a detailed explanation to aid you and if still in doubt, you can engage in a discussion through the question comments and debate with fellow students. Discover your weaknesses and hone your skills with advanced statistics and features. With Aviation Exam applications, you can learn even when you do not have internet connection. The database is equipped with filters so you can efficiently focus on what is relevant for you - ATPL, CPL, IR, CBIR/EIR, FOC for EASA prep - both for helicopters and airplanes. Filter for various FAA competencies is also available - ATP, PPL, CPL and others.
All EASA subjects covered:
* 010 Air Law,
* 021 Airframe, Systems, Electrics, Power Plant,
* 022 Instrumentation,
* 031 Mass & Balance,
* 032 + 034 Performance (Airplane + Helicopter),
* 033 Flight Planning & Monitoring,
* 040 Human Performance & Limitations,
* 050 Meteorology,
* 061 General Navigation,
* 062 Radio Navigation,
* 070 Operational Procedures,
* 081 + 082 Principles of Flight (Airplane + Helicopter),
* 091 + 092 VFR + IFR Communications
Stay up to date with Aviationexam and learn what's new right away!
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Aviationexam
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/aviationexam
If you like our app, please rate it. Thank you!
This new update contains:
- Library improvements
- Study Plan performance enhancements
- Minor bugfixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome yet one small issue
This app is incredibly helpful. Great interface and very descriptive explanations for each question. My only issue is with the question slider that allows you to select how many questions you want to study at a time. It is painfully difficult to select a certain number of questions and is far too sensitive. Please make it easier to select a specific amount of questions.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind review. You can select a custom number of questions to have on your test - please tap on the number of questions above the slider to type in the desired number. In case you would have any questions, please feel welcome to contact us at email@example.com, Aviationexam Team
One thing to fix
Great app! but...
1) The list of countries exam questions were seen should refer to "exam authorities" not "countries". I am currently taking my test in the USA under the Austrian authorities. The UK holds sessions in multiple countries and so do the Irish. The list should also contain just the easa authorities and not every country in the world.
2) delete false comments more often and move comments into questions being seen to the new "seen" list
New update bugs!!
Please fix new update bugs . As I enter the application it jumps out suddenly
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Our developers have fixed the problem you are referring to, it is treated in the newest version of the application, which should be available now (8.4.1). Please download the latest update, thank you in advance. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Your AviationExam team.
- Aviationexam s.r.o.
- 41.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Aviationexam s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- FAA - PPL + IR + CPL COMBO - 6 months $29.99
- FAA - Airline Transport Pilot - 2 months $11.99
- FAA - Aviation Maintenance Technician - 2 months $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.