Designed by pilots for pilots. Our main goal is to provide you with a quick and professional way to calculate your aircraft weight and balance.
- This is a 1 month free trial version, which at the end of the trial period you will be offered with subscription plans for your convenience.
- Users of the old app (green logo), please be aware that if you choose to install this update, your data will be lost and you will be moved to subscription model.
- Live chat support in-app
- Data auto-sync between devices
- Enjoy a growing +100 templates library
- iPad landscape & portrait support
- Metric/US/Mixed units support
- Variable fuel arm support
- Variable maximum weights support
- Save pre-defined weight items
- Auto fuel tops on click
- Combined stations maximum weight
- Summary to meet part 135 requirements
- Export and print summary as PDF
- Build your own aircraft templates
- Professional load sheet summary
- Complex envelope support
- Custom station weight units
- Unlimited amount of stations
US - lbs, Gal, in, qt, ft
Metric - Kg, l, m, cm, mm
Moment - /100, /1000
- Avgas, Mogas, Jet A, Jet A-1
Limitations (all exist in our roadmap):
- CG measured in length and not %MAC
- Helicopters lateral calculations
- Up to one variable fuel loading table
- No gliders
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
We do our best to improve our app from update to update, if you have any suggestions please let us know and we will consider adding them in future updates.
We believe in a quick and professional customer service, contact us via the chat in the app and we will reply within one business day.
Term of Use: https://bit.ly/2OYxaOt
- Ability to input fuel quantity in different units on the fly
- Ability to input negative weights in calculator
- Visual indication for stations that are part of combined weight rules
- Minor visual enhancements
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Get this app!
Update: Just added a new plane. Wow! Super easy to get the envelope in, even with a max take off weight section. Putting in the stations was also quite easy. Start to finish was about 10 minutes adding a 182T. Definitely happy I stuck with it. WTG guys! If your EFB doesn’t have a W&B applet, get this one. Totally worth it.
I loved version 1 of the app. It was super easy to use and I could create pretty much any aircraft’s W&B envelope. After they pulled it I tried a few others but nothing came close to its usability and functionality.
When I saw they were releasing a new version I was pretty excited. I downloaded it right after it came out and have been trying to use it since. I seem to stumble across a different bug with each new version. It’s great for simple W&B or if there is an existing template that matches what I need. Creating custom envelopes has been a challenge. I’m hanging in there though, as there is a lot of potential for it to be better than the original.
Developer Response ,
Thanks captain :)
As Good as it Gets
Once you take the data from your POH and enter it in this system (which can take a while to get right the first time) it makes W&B calculation a breeze. They should create a website where users can post screenshots of their entries for various makes and models of aircraft, so we can cross-check each other to see if we are getting it right. I fly my family of 6 in my C210 so W&B is important. This app makes it speedy and easy to perform on my iPad. It allows you to set up multiple fuel tank entries and name the fuel tanks yourself (a recent upgrade) so I name one fuel tank with my "to the tabs" fuel quantity as part of the name as a reminder; in the other tank name I include the full-fuel quantity as a reminder. So if the fuel is zeroe'd out in the form to begin with, I don't have to stop and think what fuel amount I should plug in; I just plug the "suggested" fuel quantity in one tank and zero out the other.
Very happy with this app and the support
I recently bought this app to become familiar with my new plane and its loading complexities. I have been very happy with the flexibility of the app, and its ability to accommodate and display multiple scenarios in a clear, concise way.
In addition, setup was generally straight forward. I downloaded an existing similar template and modified it for my specific aircraft. I had a problem during set up, sent a request to app support and heard back right away with an offer to join me in the phone and work through the problem. We arranged a convenient time and spent only a few minutes walking through and resolving the issue.
So as good as the app is. . .the support is even better. A rare find nowadays!
- Roy Kronenfeld
- 27.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 rkApps
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Yearly Plan $4.99
- Pro Yearly Plan $9.99
- Basic Monthly Plan $0.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.