Aviation weather puts information from aviation weather reporting sites at your fingertips! This app allows the easy access of METAR and TAF reports for reporting stations across the globe.
- Save your favorite stations and always know what the weather is reporting.
- Find reporting stations near your current location.
- Create a flight plan and view current and predicted weather for your flight path.
- View PIREP, AIRMET and SIGMET reports along your intended flight path.
- View METAR history and see how the weather has changed over time.
- Fix cloud altitude levels on TAF reports.
- Fix missing conversions for METARs.
- Clean up converted numbers by restricting the number of decimal places.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well written app for those looking for a text only briefing
Loved the simplicity of how things were displayed in the flight briefing. Sometimes it is just nice to look at a text briefing without all the clutter of a full flight planner.
Took no time to learn to navigate the app.
Only thing needed is a help link within the app for bug reporting / suggestions.
I couldn’t access a pilot report (PIREP) Only thing displayed was type of plane and time it was filled. It did not include the contents of the PIREP being reported.
Some may want NOTAMS to view in their briefing. Since this is strictly a weather briefing and clearly not intended as a formal briefing I didn’t miss seeing NOTAMS but it was an instinctual act to look for them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.