Video monitoring made simple and practical with Avigilon Blue video security cloud services. As a global provider of end-to-end video security solutions, Avigilon brings professional-grade video security management and monitoring to businesses that require an extra level of protection. Featuring Avigilon’s self-learning video analytics, Avigilon Blue detects people and vehicles in defined areas and sends you a push notification with a 10-second video clip, which enables you to identify the root cause and take the appropriate action. Avigilon Blue means alarms that matter.
Using the Avigilon Blue app, you can
• Monitor and resolve security notifications
• View, download, and share 10-second video verification clips
• Talk down or trigger a device to warn the violator
• View live video from one or all of your cameras
• Receive health notifications when a camera or a Blue Connect device requires attention
• Use your existing ONVIF Profile S cameras
As an Avigilon Blue integrator or dealer, use the Avigilon Blue app to monitor customer sites ensuring the equipment operates as intended—24/7. When a customer’s camera or Blue Connect device experiences a problem, you receive a push notification. You can then use the app for remote problem resolution without having to make a service call.
To use the Avigilon Blue app, you need subscription and an Avigilon Blue Connect device.
- Minor UI updates and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Avigilon Corporation
- 102.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Avigilon Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.