Video monitoring made simple and practical with Avigilon Blue video security cloud services. As a global provider of end-to-end video security solutions, Avigilon brings professional-grade video security management and monitoring to businesses that require an extra level of protection. Featuring Avigilon’s self-learning video analytics, Avigilon Blue detects people and vehicles in defined areas and sends you a push notification with a 10-second video clip, which enables you to identify the root cause and take the appropriate action. Avigilon Blue means alarms that matter.
Using the Avigilon Blue app, you can
• Monitor and resolve security notifications
• View, download, and share 10-second video verification clips
• Talk down or trigger a device to warn the violator
• View live video from one or all of your cameras
• Receive health notifications when a camera or a Blue Connect device requires attention
• Use your existing ONVIF Profile S cameras
As an Avigilon Blue integrator or dealer, use the Avigilon Blue app to monitor customer sites ensuring the equipment operates as intended—24/7. When a customer’s camera or Blue Connect device experiences a problem, you receive a push notification. You can then use the app for remote problem resolution without having to make a service call.
To use the Avigilon Blue app, you need subscription and an Avigilon Blue Connect device.
Users can now access presets and run tours from PTZ cameras.
Support for the new 4-channel Avigilon Blue Connect device.
Minor UI updates and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
- Avigilon Corporation
- 101.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2018 Avigilon Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.