AVIO Power Sense allows Coaches and trainers to collect information broadcasted by AVIO Power Sense strain sensors fixed to Rower's Oar.
As a coach or cox, have you ever wondered which crew member is working the hardest?
Avio PowerSense can provide you with these stats and much more in an easy to use app form
Application shows in real time, the data from any registered sensors in proximity, allowing multiple spectators to analyse the information and Record sessions for further analisys.
App requires AVIO Power Sense strain sensors - brand new strain sensors developed by AVIO Sports Limited.
- The App now has the capacity to collect data over the GSM network/WiFi from the registered
Avio Rowing Head Units which allows users to view data in real time regardless of where they are.
- Users now have to download the rowers list from the AVIO web portal via in-app login to associate
powerSense meters with relevant team members and download registered Head Unit list
- Added force curve upload functionality that allows users to submit their training data to the AVIO Web Portal
- User labels on the MQTT enabled devices will now populate automatically
- PowerSense 10kg calibration and 0-offset calibration functions are now available within the app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.