Why iPhones deserve Avira?
We’re a multi-award-winning German security company with +30 years of experience and a global vision: To keep people connected and secure in our digital world.
Avira loves iPhones. Your phone is state-of-the-art—give it privacy and security to match:
• Care about your Privacy? Keep your data safe and your online activity anonymous with our Free VPN
• Email leaked? Find out fast with Identity Safeguard
• Browsing online? Web Protection checks the safety of sites first
• Stolen phone? Recover it faster with Anti-Theft (phone locator and trigger siren)
Avira Mobile Security protects your phone:
• VPN: Secure your connection with a simple push of a button for complete privacy as you surf. When you use our VPN, all your data goes through a secure connection—so it can’t be intercepted or stolen. Plus, we use military-grade encryption to keep your data extra safe. The auto-secure function detects if your WiFi network is untrusted, and we promise our servers don’t save your log files.
• Web Protection: Like online shopping and banking? Do you store your credit card details online? This categorizes and blocks phishing, malware, spam, and fraud so you can browse freely and safely.
• Identity Safeguard: Find out if your email addresses have been hacked. Schedule the frequency (once a day/week/month), and we’ll automatically scan your email, and those of your contacts, to check whether they were leaked online in a security breach.
• Anti-Theft: Your iPhone is highly desirable. Find, track, and recover it if it’s lost or stolen. Lock apps to prevent unauthorized access, and remotely wipe your device. Tigger a loud yell to help locate it. Prompt whoever finds your device to contact you.
• Call Blocker: Create your own blacklist and block spam and other unwanted calls and texts.
• Contacts Backup: Easily back up and restore contacts straight from your phone and send them to your email, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Network Scanner: Discover all devices connected to your Wi-Fi
Avira Mobile Security lets nothing stand in the way of your iPhone’s awesomeness:
• Device Analyzer: View your iPhone’s use of storage and memory to see where you can make gains.
Avira Mobile Security keeps everything you do between you and your iPhone:
We constantly improve the security, stability, and speed of our products to give you the best experience in the market.
- NEW: New user interface and animations for Smart Scan
- NEW: Improved user interface for Identity Safeguard
- Bug Fixes
We listen to your feedback to make Avira better for you. Rate us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When I try to log in it says that there's an error and to try again later but if I try again later the same thing happens. So how do I possibly fix this and if I can't will you do it brcause there was someone with the same issue. Also any kind of logging in like Facebook Google and the manual log in all say that there was an error and to try again later.
This is the most incredibly frustrating process. I have been attempting to get assistance using the Avira website for THREE DAYS, to no avail. There is no online assistance, no phone number, no email, no way to get help other than to type in your question on a public forum page and wait until someone looks at it.
I paid for a two-year subscription to Avira Prime in early 2019 using my VISA credit card.
I have my VISA credit card statement that proves my purchase.
I have copies of the emails sent to me that say "Welcome to Avira Prime"
I have had Avira Prime service until approximately two weeks ago, and without explanation I was removed.
I no longer have access to the previous email address for the account.
Since my account shows no license, I am unable to access any assistance with this issue. I've looked everywhere on your website seeking help, but when I click a link, I'm always sent back to the same page that gives me general FYI responses. And the worst part is you're telling me that I'm not entitled to any personal assistance with this problem because I don't have an Avira Prime license.
This is NOT customer service. I paid for a license, and you're not providing me with even the most basic courtesy of a response OR help with what seems to be YOUR issue.
I really would appreciate someone responding to me in some way OTHER than to ask me questions that I've already answered TWICE on your public forum.
The epitome of a Pycho Ex and “Baby Mama Drama”. I’ve had to close 5 email accounts. My Facebook. Anyway that’s why I got this app and even bought a iPhone 11 and a new phone number after 13 years having the same number. But, this is a confusion app. Idk if I’m protected? How I am exactly? The website has all my info and picture. The app doesn’t. It still tells me to install PWM. I’m not sure if this applies to Apple or Avira? But I’m signed in to my new iCloud account and the app was added to the old phone I wanted rid of and suspected was hacked. Now I’m worried all the work I’ve done was for nothing? Because I can’t find out why I can’t locate my devices. It keeps saying it didn’t have my location. It seems like it’s just hard to navigate and understand fully what exactly it’s doing to Protect your info or how?
- Avira Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- 124.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
- In-App Purchases
- Identity & Web Protection $5.49
- Ultimate Security - Pro + VPN $22.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.