Have you ever seen the letter E hatched from an egg? How about a K popping out of a kangaroo’s pouch? Ride your bike and enjoy an exciting hide and seek, letter adventure with Beck and Bo! Solve fun puzzles, find the hidden letters, learn the alphabet and practice spelling in this educational word puzzle game!
• Featured “Best New App” on the App Store worldwide
• "Avokiddo ABC Ride turns learning the alphabet into an adventure" - USA TODAY
• "A really high quality alphabet app...beautifully designed." - Cool Mom Tech
• “A standout in the saturated app marketplace...a classic among ABC apps.” - Teachers With Apps
• Editor's Choice by Best Apps For Kids, Fun Educational Apps, AppySmarts & Top Best Apps For Kids
FUN, HIDE AND SEEK ACTIVITIES
Start your journey by putting Beck or Bo on the bike. Drag the bike to move seamlessly across 26 interactive scenes loaded with fun preschool activities and puzzles. Each scene offers a unique, hide and seek game associated with a letter and a word. The G is wrapped in a Gift, the H is hidden under a Hat, the S swims with the Seal, the J is jammed up in the Jelly, the W is pulled out of a Well.
Kids will use their logic, observation and problem solving skills to find the hidden letters in a whole host of scenarios and unexpected animal encounters! Bathe the cute pig, feed the hungry hippo, take care of the crying baby monkey, match vegetables, build a robot and so much more! Learning the alphabet has never been so fun!
Practice spelling, phonics and word recognition! Drag the letters in place to spell the words while listening to the letter names or phonetic sounds. Choose between lowercase or uppercase letters. Adjust the difficulty by having letters shuffled or in order.
Each scene is accompanied by a short speech narration that provides clever hints through inventive and memorable alliterations. "Jump and jiggle on the jelly to find the J", "Make the magnet meet the M", "Fill the four flowerpots with flowing water to find the F". The sweet narration adds a storytelling aspect to the activities, helps build vocabulary and enhances kids' listening comprehension.
• 26 interactive scenes each associated with a word and a letter
• 26 unique, puzzle games for hours of repeat play
• Play and problem solve to reveal the hidden letters
• Drag the letters to spell the words while listening to their names or phonetic sounds
• Lowercase & uppercase letters
• Original narration with inventive alliteration
• Bike through the alphabet seamlessly from letter to letter, or opt out and choose your own path
• Have fun with the quirky animals and hilarious encounters
• Collect stars while riding from one scene to the next
• Beautiful graphics inviting kids to explore and discover
• Ideal for toddlers, preschool & kindergarten children
• No in-app purchases, no third-party ads
• Teaches letter recognition, name and basic phonics
• Learn new words through playful exploration
• Practice forming words and reinforce spelling
• Associate letters with objects and animals through memorable alliterated concepts
• Enhance creative thinking and problem solving skills
• Inspire curiosity as youngsters explore cause and effect
• Exercise memory and spatial relations
• Build vocabulary
Avokiddo is an award-winning creative studio specializing in the development of quality educational apps for kids. Learn more about us at www.avokiddo.com
Ratings and Reviews
My 2 year old loves it
My two year old daughter loves this game. The only issue I have is that the kids don't wear helmets when riding the bike. I wouldn't have thought about it but my kid kept asking where their helmets were.
I viewed this app before purchasing it. I was impressed with its reading readiness skills and the application of technology skills as well. In comparing it with other apps, I was sold on this one.
Problem: How do I get to hear any sound? I have checked and rechecked my device and there is no problem with it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for the nice review! Please contact us here avokiddo.com/contact and we'll help you with the sound issue.
Worthless. I am going to contact iTunes to get a refund. And, yes, I read your misinformation about sound problems - it’s on you and the developers, not the users.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.