Better Device Visibility Equals Better Business Predictability!
Zebra’s AVS (Asset Visibility Service) Mobile application is the first app that enables you to access the high-level asset visibility and predictive insight into the health of your Zebra mobile devices from mobile platforms such as tablets.
AVS Mobile features:
- Access to AVS portal including both AVS Admin panel and AVS visibility dashboard
- Visibility to inventory, health, and locations of your mobile computing devices from Zebra
- Predictive insights to your Zebra mobile devices’ health based on big data analysis
- User understandable indicators of devices’ health with suggested actions for you to better understand the status of your devices and take actions accordingly
- Visibility dashboard with tagging capability to better manage your view to devices
- High level visibility information on Repairs and Contracts
Contract and user management
- Offline mode to provide the most recent visibility information when there is no connection to Internet
Please note that the use of AVS Mobile application requires the purchase of the Asset Visibility Service for your Zebra mobile devices.
AVS Mobile is regularly updated to include new features and devices. Support is available 24/7 via our website and support team.
Visit us at www.zebra.com to learn more about the service offering and related managed service solutions.
- Battery Feature Implementation
- Auto-relocation & Site Management
- Polish Language Support
- Major bug fixes and optimizations
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- 22.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- ©2015 ZIH Corp and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Zebra and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the pro
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.