Remotely control your PC or MAC anytime, anywhere.
Video streaming up to 30 frame per second with audio, enjoy games, movie and TV shows from your PC or MAC. WebCam is also supported.
Easily manage your computers with AVStreamer HUB Server on single account that it will automatically search your PC or MAC without configuring network settings.
[ Main Feature ]
* Desktop Streaming and Remote Control
* Multimedia Streaming with playback speed control
* Camera / TV Tuner Streaming ( PC )
[ Additional Feature ]
* Zoom and Scaling Screen
* Gesture Customizing
* Custom Keyboard Customizing
* Track Pad Mode
* Video Playback Speed Control / Rate Control
* Support Dual Monitor
[ Special Feature : Built-in Multimedia Player ]
* Supports PIP ( Picture in Picture ) mode to display desktop streaming screen and multimedia streaming screen simultaneously. Built-in Multimedia player support Camera, TV Tuner and video files that OS supports. For more detail of supporting media formats and device, please visit our website.
[ Requirements and Restrictions ]
* AVStreamer Server must be downloaded and installed on PC or MAC from our website (http://eplayworks.com)
* Windows XP SP2 or above, Vista, Windows 7 32 bit/64bit
* Core 2 Duo processor or higher is recommended.
* Mac SnowLeopard and Lion, Mountain Lion
* Any network firewall may block the connection if you don't allow "AVStreamer Server" manually.
Supports 64 bit architecture and iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Almost there...macbook pro 2014 user to Ipad Pro 2nd gen
Cant get the app to run on LTE only wifi. Only works when macbook pro is open if you close the mac it will not run despite double checking my energy saving settings. The thing I love about it is the custom onscreen keyboard and the pop up menu please update, its so close to being awesome.
I am able to access my laptop and desktop from my iPad without having to go to them. And it is free. I was very happy to see that the app was just updated to work with iOS 11. I was not able to use it for several weeks on my iPad. I thank the developers.
Nice for some streaming, poor support
Will not work with all software (key presses do not pass to some windowed mode games). Have attempted to contact support more than once via their support e-mail and have received no response back (not even a "we received your request" e-mail). May adjust rating if they ever respond to me (even if they cannot get it to work with my software).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.