· Background routine timer! It's able to work even while the app is closed or another app is open. The timer will send you notifications to remind you that it's time for the next habit!
· Smart routine! Now creating your routine is as simple as choosing positive habits you'd like to be doing and selecting a time when you have to end the routine! Awakee will calculate, sort and schedule everything for you. No more wondering when do I have to wake up!
· Wake up, leave and bedtime reminders!
· Create multiple routines for different occasions or days of the week! You can create workout routines, writing routines, focus routines, mindfulness routines, night routines and many more! For every routine, you can also create a separate checklist eg take running shoes, pack my gym bag.
· Track your progress! You can see the completed days marked on the calendar. Get inspired with your streak!
· Create unlimited habits!
· Skip habits, complete them or add time to them!
· Dark mode
· Add a Siri shortcut to wake up and start your day faster!
· Simplify your mornings by having a well laid out morning routine!
· Morning checklist! Add all the little things you sometimes to forget in the morning
· Customisable preset routines and routines! Get inspired by them and change them to your needs!
The purpose of the app is to make scheduling and maintaining one's morning routine as easy and as quick as possible. The app takes out the stress and effort needed to create and stick to a routine. It motivates the user through a satisfying level-up system and streaks. The user can just input the time when he/she leaves the house in the morning and the habits that the user wants to include and the app will schedule a perfect stress-free routine and a perfect time to wake up! To ensure that the habits are completed and the user will never be late the app has a smart timer that can run in the background alongside other apps. If the user has varying schedule awakee makes it easy to schedule different routines for different days, however, to do that the user has to purchase the premium version.
See for yourself why more and more people have begun to wake up so early recently. The impact of a great morning is unparalleled! Good choices made in the morning will have you subconsciously making better choices throughout the day! That is why a lazy start means an unproductive and reenergized day.
The real change in your life is not money or fame as many would like to think. The change happens when you start changing your habits. That can be tough. Maybe you want to start exercising or explore a new hobby of yours. But a lot of excuses can come up throughout the day. Maybe you have to work extra hours, maybe the traffic jam means you’re home an hour late or just maybe you don’t feel like it today. The number of excuses you can come up with is infinite. To be honest it’s understandable. However, mornings are completely different. It’s the only part of the day that stays the same no matter what. Work starts at 8 am the time before is all yours. You decide what to do at that time and when you do and you wake up at the set hour you will do exactly what you planed, no excuses.
Inspired by Craig from The Morning Effect and many other blog posts and books!
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Icons made by photo3idea_studio from www.flaticon.com
Following the spread of the coronavirus and the increasing numbers of people forced to work from home, I've decided to make awakee FREE for the time being.
The shift to working at home is definitely not easy for most people and due to the widespread fear and panic, it is even harder. We as humans stay sane thanks to the order and regularity in our lives, without it we feel lost, unproductive and exhausted. With everything rapidly changing around us we lose the things we used to do, the things that structured our day and our lives. There's not much I can do but I hope that you'll use this app to get back that little bit of order in your life and adapt to the current situation. I hope that this will be all over soon and I wish you all the best. Don't let that virus get to you! #stayhome
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! 1 issue though...
This app is great, and I just started my 6th grade son using it as well. It definitely helps keep those of us that daydream in the mornings on track. Lol! My only issue is with the notifications.
Today I noticed while I’m doing my routine I kept getting alerts that’s it’s time to start a new task in my banner notifications. When I open the app the timer said I still had about 30 min remaining.
This morning I added another 5 min to my workout routine and I think it started acting weird after that. Please check that out when you can. Otherwise, great app and looks beautiful!!
Loving this app!
I’ve been using this app twice a day for a few weeks now and I love it! The colors are really nice, I love how it tells me when I’ll be done with my routine, and it makes me realize how many things I can get done in a short amount of time! It definitely keeps me on track and motivates me to keep up with my daily routines. Can’t wait to see what the future updates come out with!
Developer Response ,
Hi! I’m so happy that you like the app so much! There’s a lot coming and I hope you’ll love it even more. If there’s anything you want to ask about or maybe you’ve got some cool new feature idea feel free to email me at email@example.com 😃
Reviews like this really mean a lot to me, thanks for making my day! 😊
Have a great morning!
I. LOVE. THIS. APP.
I’ve had this baby for a few months now and I gotta say it changed my life for the better. My days used to feel overwhelming because I felt like I had a lot to do, but in reality, there’s not a lot of stuff! This app helped me SO MUCH by not only helping me find a routine, but my THOUGHTS were more organized and my day went so much smoother. Thank you so much Jacob for this amazing app.
Developer Response ,
I’m so happy that you enjoy the app and I hope that you’ll enjoy the new features even more!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Jacob Ruranski
- 42.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Jacob Ruranski
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Multiple Routines
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.