Limited Summon Updated! New Legendary hero, Huntress Freya, is available in this round of Limited Summon for next two weeks!
Enter the mythical world of Awaken, an ancient land held together only by the elements that brought it into existence. Peace is now being torn apart as the former King has disturbed the balance and brought the continent to the brink of destruction. As the constant struggle between light and darkness wages on, It's time to join the battle and awaken your inner hero!
▲GATHER YOUR FORCES
Collect powerful heroes and assemble the right combination to dismantle your opponent!
Get lost in an immersive story with captivating 3D artwork as your heroes unleash a variety of attack effects and skill animations!
All heroes have unique abilities that can give you an edge over your enemies. When you step onto the battlefield, strategy and skill reign supreme!
Uncover the mysteries of Awaken and explore a narrative storyline filled with hero origins as you follow Evelyn on her journey to find her father and restore peace to the land.
▲LOTS TO EXPLORE
Climb the arena rankings in fast-paced PVP action, crawl through rogue-like dungeons, challenge tough guild bosses, track down wanted heroes to claim bounties, and much more!
Join our official community to get the latest game news:
The battle awaits:
Private Agreement: https://www.centurygames.com/privacy-policy/
1. [New Hero] Huntress Freya (Water): A Legendary support hero from the Lasir faction.
2. [Summon Event] Ackerley’s drop rate is increased by 300%. Ackerley is guaranteed within 400 summons.
Event Period: 12/14 00:00 - 12/21 00:00 (UTC-4)
3. [Summon Event] Martome's drop rate is increased by 300%. Martome is guaranteed within 400 summons.
Event Period: 12/21 00:00 - 12/28 00:00 (UTC-4)
4. [Limited Summon] A new round of Limited Summon is available from 12/14 00:00 to 12/28 00:00 (UTC-4).
Legendary heroes featured this round: Huntress Freya, Barclay, Arlow, and all Legendary Light and Dark heroes.
If 2 consecutive Legendary hero pulls don't contain Huntress Freya, the next Legendary hero summoned is guaranteed to be Huntress Freya.
5. [Limited-Time Event] A new limited-time event, White Whisker Challenge, has arrived. Complete the event quests to receive bountiful rewards!
Event Period: 12/22 00:00 - 12/29 00:00 (UTC-4)
6. [Limited-Time Event] Christmas limited-time event has arrived. Complete Adventure stages, No Man's Land and Arcane Dominator to obtain Christmas Stocking, which can be used to spin the wheel and receive bountiful rewards.
Event Period: 12/22 00:00 - 12/27 00:00 (UTC-4)
7. [Arena] A new season is starting soon.
Event Period: 12/18 00:00 - 2/11 00:00 (UTC-4)
1. Fixed an issue with Alisha's Trait ability, where Alisha’s allies in Stealth state were still prone to counterattacks from certain heroes and bosses;
2. Fixed the issue where, when Adeline with [No Positive Effects] switches between Ironclad and Onrush, [Control Effect Immunity] and [Death Immunity] became ineffective. [Control Effect Immunity] and [Death Immunity] are now removable positive effects;
3. Fixed the issue with Badmar’s Ultimate ability which was considered to deal AoE damage.
Ratings and Reviews
Been here before. Still a great time!
I have played a lot of gacha and this one stays true to the path laid out by Summoners War and closely, but not entirely, follows the model of Epic Seven. Although it certainly doesn’t reinvent the wheel, it does just enough to keep me hooked.
First, the characters are incredibly well designed. Very cool subtle animations which helps each stand out. Progress with a character is not locked behind multiple summons, thank God. A lot of characters (over 200 at the time of this review).
It borrows the low drop rates from other games which both adds to frustration as well as to the joy when you get a good drop. This helps make your team feel like your own. Skills, gear, and leveling can all be obtained through grinding. A bit light on content but PVP is done well and will keep you coming back. If you’re looking for a different take on a good formula, it’s certainly worth a try.
Great overall game. If I could make a suggestion though with the champion Godfrey, I love that character but he seems a little underwhelming for a legendary. You should change his A2 attack to an AOE with the chance of the debuffs effecting everyone. Then he will truely be a force to be reckoned with and worthy of legendary. Also you need to either rework some champs or add more with debuff status effects in AOE. For example there are not many champions that cast defense down or resist down on a AOE scale. Debuffs are very lacking in that terms. The tanks and defense up are overwhelmingly overpowered in many aspects of the game including arena. There are teams you just pass over because there defense is the strongest stat in the game and it’s very difficult to overcome teams like that. Otherwise I love the game and the drop rate of champions is a lot higher than other gacha games I have played and you frequently add more but I would like to see more with debuffs that can help compensate for the defense meta or maybe increase attack stats on some because right now there only enough power nukers I can count on one hand, Nathalia being the strongest, still can’t be made strong enough to overpower some players defense. Maybe seeing some more AOE nukers would be nice as well but thanks for all the hard work you guys do.
Poorly Made Pay to Play PvE
Honestly, if you don’t plan to spend in this game, save your time and don’t even start it. Like all of these kind of games, it initially has a decent amount of rewards but that dries up fast and you are left with two choices: pay to play or spend over 7 minutes to grind one dungeon level with a drop rate that yields one item every 3 battles. That’s 20 minutes for one glyph and you need 80+ of them to upgrade your skills one level. Keep in mind that there is nothing else you can do during this time—even if it had a useable chat function, the incessant fight scene animations close the text box. The legendary hero summons is 1 hero per 100 summons so if you want to progress in the game, you either have to pay or wait weeks…months…to get 100 summons. There is no PvP and no purpose for guilds other than to try and get a few guild coins a day to save to someday have enough to buy something worthwhile in the guild store.
There are pay to win games where you compete against other real people (PvP) and it’s understandable why someone would spend to gain an advantage. It’s beyond me why anybody would spend real money to battle the same bots hundreds of times in a PvE game where there is no competition, no tangible reward and there isn’t even a social aspect to the game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DianDian Interactive Holding
- 3.9 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Century Games
- In-App Purchases
- Newbie Summon Pack $4.99
- Summoning Crystal Pack $4.99
- Silver Card $4.99
- Elite Medal $9.99
- Golden Card $14.99
- Legendary Medal $19.99
- Weekly Summoning Crystal Pack $9.99
- Growth Combo Pack $1.99
- Energy Pack $2.99
- Monthly Summoning Crystal Pack $29.99