The Oware Awale Game (Awari, Awale, Awele, Kalak, Woli, Wali, Adji, Ayo, Ourin, Ourri, Wari)
Oware is a strategy game among the Mancala family of board games played in West Africa and worldwide. The goal of the game is to capture more seeds than one's opponent. This is an invaluable Oware companion for players of all levels, from beginner to the strongest player, a fun way to play Oware and improve your game.
- GameCenter Login (Rated games & Adventure Mode)
- Adventure Mode : Play against Characters with various levels
- Rated games or not (seek player) against real people
- Send messages to your opponent
- Press and hold down hole to see the number of seeds
- Landscape mode
- View ranking players playing online
- Challenge your friends play
- Play against another player in face to face
- Automatic recording games
- Review a game
- Progress to Oware with Study Mode
- Grandmaster games to study
- Strong computer opponent with adjustable playing strength (6 levels)
- Help button on the use of the game
- Rules in English, French, Spanish and German
• Possibility to change the background and color of the game board
• Various improvements
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ghislain pellegrin
- 59.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Ghislain Pellegrin
- In-App Purchases
- Awale Pack 100 $0.99
- Awale Pack 1200 $5.99
- Awale Pack 550 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.