AwardWallet can track almost any type of loyalty points, such as frequent flier miles, hotel points, or credit card points. Load up all of your loyalty accounts and let AwardWallet track all of them for you. In addition to tracking points and miles (and account expirations) AwardWallet also has the following amazing features:
* Management of travel plans. Link your mailbox and let AwardWallet track all of your travel reservations. We will send you push notifications if and when your flights are delayed or canceled and let you share your travel plans with friends and family.
* Credit card spend analysis. Add your bank accounts to AwardWallet and let AwardWallet analyze your spend and tell you if you are using the right credit cards. This way, next time, when you are shopping, you can use the card that gives you the maximum number of points at a given merchant.
* Merchant lookup tool. Enter any merchant name, and we will tell you how it is coded and which cards earn the most points at that merchant.
* Account balance watch. If you are transferring points from your bank into your airline account to book a flight and that transfer is not instant, you can have AwardWallet monitor this account. As soon as we detect the change, we will send you an email and a push notification.
* Loyalty account history. In addition to tracking your loyalty account balance and expiration, we also load all of your historical account transactions into AwardWallet, so you have one place to review all of your loyalty transactions.
AwardWallet Plus subscription gives you the following additional features:
* Displaying additional reward account properties
* Showing all of your loyalty account expirations where expiration is known.
* When you update all of your accounts they are updated in parallel, up to 5x faster.
* More comprehensive monitoring and tracking of your flights.
AwardWallet Plus is a subscription-based service, the subscription length is 1 year and when you subscribe it will be set to auto-renew every year thereafter. The cost of the subscription is $30.00 per year without an early supporter discount and $10.00 per year with an early supporter discount. AwardWallet Plus subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. No refunds will be issued after the annual subscription fee has been charged. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited once a subscription is purchased.
Improvements and bug fixes;
If you have any questions or problems please contact us via our “Contact Us” page.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App for tracking P&M
1) First of all, AA and SW do not allow this app to track your points. If you have an issue with that it is with the AIRLINES not this app.
2) 99% of the functionality presented in this app is always available to you for free. The donation request is optional and only unlocks more advanced features (like point expiration tracker).
If you have any substantial amount of miles with an airline and this app reminds you (just once in your lifetime) that they are about to expire then you just saved $500+ from flying out the window. Pretty sure that $10/yr to track this kind of thing is 100% worth it for those that have points worth tracking, for the rest of you out there, the donation aspect is OPTIONAL!!
Give it a try - totally worth it
I came across this app randomly and I have to admit I am beyond impressed. This is the way to create a quality app. I was able to enter in almost all of my reward programs. End it effortlessly shows you where you’re at. But the tool that I use the most is the business look up. What card should I use? It will tell me. I also really appreciate how they start you with a three month trial. I am definitely going to do a subscription. This is a real value app. If you’re using many different credit cards and reward programs, use this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the detailed review and kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you.
Tracking Award Points
There is always one person in a relationship that tracks the points when traveling and one that sits back and lets the other person do all the work. This app. Is made for the person that does all the tracking. I can’t believe what it tracks, everything that I need. When I buy a gift card, I place that in the app also. One place to look up everything. I am talking about the free version here!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AwardWallet, LLC
- 44.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 AwardWallet LLC
- In-App Purchases
- AwardWallet Plus (discounted for early supporters) $9.99
- AwardWallet Plus $29.99
- Balance Watch Credit $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.