Track the performance of your AWeber email marketing anywhere, anytime. Stay connected to the activity in your AWeber account right on your mobile device.
With AWeber Stats, your data is always within reach. Track the performance of a sent broadcast, review your campaigns messages’ open rates, learn more about your subscribers, and see list growth across your account at a glance.
On the Stats Email Dashboard, you can:
- Review your AWeber list stats, including statistics for recent subscribes, unsubscribes, open rate and click rate
- Preview recently sent broadcast messages within the app
- Preview scheduled broadcast messages within the app
On the Subscribers Overview view:
- Total subscribers as well as recent subscribe and unsubscribe counts per list
- Broadcast open and click rate per subscriber
- Total opens, clicks, and messages sent per subscriber
- List source, subscribe date and more for each subscriber
New Subscriber Push notifications:
- Receive a push notification when a subscriber joins your list
- Includes the ability to configure settings so that you are alerted for the lists that are most important to you at the frequency that fits your work flow
On the Sent Broadcasts view you’ll see:
- Open, click, bounce, and complaint rates as well as unsubscribes for each list and sent broadcast message
- Detailed stats for each recipient of a sent broadcast
On the Scheduled Broadcasts view you’ll see:
- Your queue of all broadcast messages Scheduled send time for your broadcast
On the Autoresponders view you’ll see:
- Open rates for each email in your follow up series
- Active and paused Campaigns
- Count of subscribers of have entered a Campaign and the change over yesterday
- Visualization of the engagement metrics for each message within each campaign
- Settings for each campaign
Have a question about your stats, or email marketing? AWeber’s award-winning customer solutions team is available 7 days a week to help you. The AWeber app features mobile access to submit a support ticket, or search the AWeber Knowledge Base.
About AWeber: Founded in 1998, AWeber provides a full suite of email marketing tools used by over 100,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. Our web-based tools help businesses grow by staying in touch with customers and prospects through email.
Fixed some bugs to make your experience with Stats always awesome.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Update the App (we pay you a lot of money)
You have so many long time customers - please update your app for us. There are too many bugs to list. This app lacks so many basic features. Please take 1 day to look at how much AWeber would benefit both long term and short term from having an iPhone app update. Thanks
App Needs lots of work
I’m guessing the people who need to read this, will not. AWeber is a good company and their online support through their web site is good. So, I have to wonder why they allow an app that is so woefully bad - inept - to exist in the marketplace?
An app as bad as this, with so many bad reviews, is not putting a good face on your service. It makes you look bad - inept - and that will not instill confidence in those researching their next email provider.
For my new iPad, I have to open the app, then close it, then reopen it just to see the limited data it will show. There’s so much data that the app is supposed to show, but does not. Those fields are blank. Why? This doesn’t seem like a difficult problem to address. Yet, AWeber refuses to address it. It’s been over a year since they updated this app. All during that time, it did not work. It needs more updating.
Only Works 20% of the Time
I can only get this app to work 20% of the time. IF THAT. I’ve only been able to see my actual stats through this app a handful of times and I’ve had it for 2 months. I always get a “we’ve encountered an error. Please try again” notification when I’m trying to look at my subscribers. The main function of the app isn’t working and I’m seeing many other comments have mentioned bugs from over a year ago with no fixes. I do not recommend this app until they’ve fixed their issues.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AWeber Systems
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 AWeber Communications
- In-App Purchases
- Email Marketing & Analytics $19.99