Track the performance of your AWeber email marketing anywhere, anytime. Stay connected to the activity in your AWeber account right on your mobile device.
With AWeber Stats, your data is always within reach. Track the performance of a sent broadcast, review your campaigns messages’ open rates, learn more about your subscribers, and see list growth across your account at a glance.
On the Stats Email Dashboard, you can:
- Review your AWeber list stats, including statistics for recent subscribes, unsubscribes, open rate and click rate
- Preview recently sent broadcast messages within the app
- Preview scheduled broadcast messages within the app
On the Subscribers Overview view:
- Total subscribers as well as recent subscribe and unsubscribe counts per list
- Broadcast open and click rate per subscriber
- Total opens, clicks, and messages sent per subscriber
- List source, subscribe date and more for each subscriber
New Subscriber Push notifications:
- Receive a push notification when a subscriber joins your list
- Includes the ability to configure settings so that you are alerted for the lists that are most important to you at the frequency that fits your work flow
On the Sent Broadcasts view you’ll see:
- Open, click, bounce, and complaint rates as well as unsubscribes for each list and sent broadcast message
- Detailed stats for each recipient of a sent broadcast
On the Scheduled Broadcasts view you’ll see:
- Your queue of all broadcast messages Scheduled send time for your broadcast
On the Autoresponders view you’ll see:
- Open rates for each email in your follow up series
- Active and paused Campaigns
- Count of subscribers of have entered a Campaign and the change over yesterday
- Visualization of the engagement metrics for each message within each campaign
- Settings for each campaign
Have a question about your stats, or email marketing? AWeber’s award-winning customer solutions team is available 7 days a week to help you. The AWeber app features mobile access to submit a support ticket, or search the AWeber Knowledge Base.
About AWeber: Founded in 1998, AWeber provides a full suite of email marketing tools used by over 100,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. Our web-based tools help businesses grow by staying in touch with customers and prospects through email.
Fixed some bugs to make your experience with Stats always awesome.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App still crashes
I deleted the app a couple months back for the same issue. I downloaded it still crashes.
The default list shows as “null” instead anything on my list. When you use the drop down to select your list it opens within the app in the equivalent of 2 pop up screens. No back button or way to get out of this inner pop up screen.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you to hear are having this issue with the app. We’d really like to help troubleshoot what’s going on, please contact our Customer Support team directly by taping "App Support" in the App Store or by calling 1-877-293-2371.
App RARELY Works!
It’s almost like AWeber doesn’t even care about the app. It’s absolute garbage and always crashes..... month after month. The same thing with the crashing and instability.
How are they not able to figure this out at this point?!?
Developer Response ,
I'm so sorry that you've had a poor experience with the Stats app. We've just released a bug fix to address a number of performance and stability issues. We were blocked from releasing updates for a period of months due to an Apple policy change. Now that we are able to ship regularly again, we are committed to providing you a bug-free experience.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please reach out to our Customer Solutions team. Simply tap "App Support" in the App Store.
Not what I was looking for
This app would be vastly improved if I could curate and send out email messages to my subscribers. Reviewing email stats isn’t exactly something I need to do on the go but communicating with subscribers most definitely is.
Developer Response ,
Check out our other app Curate: Simple Email Marketing! It's designed to easily compose and share content with your subscribers right from your mobile device. ^ MN
- AWeber Systems
- 20.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 AWeber Communications
- In-App Purchases
- Email Marketing & Analytics $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.