- Selected by Apple as New & Noteworthy and What's Hot
Worried that your kids have trouble sitting still without the TV on? Start early and improve their concentration and memory with a game everyone will love and want to play over and over again!
Bursting with fun and educational features, kids will have a ball matching cute pictures of more than 170 objects while learning their names and what kinds of sounds they make. Flexibility is key, with adjustable play modes and difficulty levels to build confidence and offer exciting challenges for children of varying ages.
- Child-friendly interface with no complicated menus
- More than 170 objects to play and new words to learn
- 11 categories: toys, vehicles, animals, food, kitchen, living room, flags, ocean creatures, shapes, alphabet and numbers.
- Clear and pleasant voice guide spoken by native speakers
- Available in 14 languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, Korean, Chinese and Italian.
- Adjustable game modes to suit different age groups
- Multiple difficulty levels
- Personal best scoring system
- Beautifully illustrated original cartoons
- Cheery background music track that can be easily switched on or off
- For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Did you know that our brain contains billions of neurons and that each neuron is responsible for storing a different piece of information? Only a couple of thousands of these are used by most people. Memory games are a fantastic way for kids to develop important skills and have heaps of fun along the way!
Parents have the choice between two play modes designed to cater to the different needs of toddlers and preschool children. In ‘Baby Mode’, the cards stay upturned throughout the entire game. Players only need to match the same objects, after which the object’s name will be spelled out and read aloud. ‘Normal Mode’ works like any ordinary memory game, but with added features to help and to guide.
Both modes allow you to choose between multiple levels - from easy-peasy 2X2 small board all the way up to 7X4 giant board on iPad! Saved scores means no efforts are ever wasted and motivates players to beat their personal best.
Tip for the parents: You can limit the amount of time cards are displayed at the beginning of each game in the settings menu.
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
- Fixed a crash issue on loading screen
- Performance and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good for toddlers!
This is cute, simple memory game that would work really well for playing with very young children. Cute graphics and sound effects. Also, good for basic learning of shapes and objects.
My preschool students love it. I like the fact that they are learning the names of objects and I can track their progress by changing the number of cards they play with.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
- 74.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Complete set including 11 scenes $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.