Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
NOTE AND SCHEDULING AS ONE
· Manage your iOS Calendar and Reminders in one.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Various type of note (regular, to-do, diary, anniversary note)
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- Set your own photos as a home background
- Notes and calendar search
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Rich text formatting
- Photo, Drawing, Voice recording, Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Checklist in a note
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Tags, Bookmarks
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- To-do management view
- Natural language processing support
(Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync/export
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to 1:1 customer support in Awesome Note Settings.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
- Full support for iOS 12
- Improved iCloud syncing
- Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app
Update: 2/8/18 - I still use this all the time. Among other things, I track the books I own and read, which is many! Lately, it has been freezing on me quite a bit. I hope they fix this quickly. I really like all the colors now available for the text, along with various sizes available for the text. I use both extensively.
Update: I have changed my review from 5 stars to 4 stars, would probably go to 3 1/2 if I could. I have had this app for a long time. I use it for many different things. As the app has been updated, most of the editing tools have been removed, which really annoys me. I used the editing tools regularly.
I have been looking for an app to journal, track medical information, keep track of books I own/have read and keep misc notes. I finally found this app and I love it. I would like more icons, more backgrounds, and colors for text. But those are all just for fun, do not affect functionality of app.
Ppl say “this” and “that” are the best note Apps. I beg to differ
I’ve read a lot of ppl claiming that other apps are the best note taking apps. But Awesome Note has the rest beaten by a clear margin. The organizational features and aesthetics are entirely unmatched. The app’s writing layout, look & feel are also absolutely unparalleled. And all of those positive points are just to say the least! Honestly I could go on forever about the glorious attention to detail this developer has perfectly implemented with the redevelopment of this program.
I’ve not only put it through it’s paces tremendously, but I’ve also come to rely on just this app for all my writing. PERIOD!
Best Note Taking Application I’ve ever used on a mobile device. Well done. Well done.
It will initially upload your info to iCloud and just a few hours later it will begin to replace your folders with folders that have the same name but all info has been deleted. You may go months before it does this. It will take one folder, put all of the content in another, then delete it, all on it’s own, all in one day. It will start with just a few folders but will continue to do this in the course of 8hrs or over months, till you no longer have info and all folders are blank. It will then begin to add duplicates of those folders until you no longer even recognize your notes any more.
You literally could begin the day with a nice collection of info only, to wake up the next with no info or info misplaced. You would think they’d fix this after all these years, but right now the update last, was over a year ago.
When the app is syncing on the iPhone, the notifications are in English. But the sync on the iPad(notifications of progress) is in Chinese, which makes me wonder if the system has been hacked
- 56.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 BRID
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.