The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
NOTE AND SCHEDULING AS ONE
· Manage your iOS Calendar and Reminders in one.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Various type of note (regular, to-do, diary, anniversary note)
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- Set your own photos as a home background
- Notes and calendar search
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Rich text formatting
- Photo, Drawing, Voice recording, Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Checklist in a note
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Tags, Bookmarks
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- To-do management view
- Natural language processing support
(Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync/export
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to 1:1 customer support in Awesome Note Settings.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
- Ready for iPhone X, XR, Xs, Xs MAX
- Full support for iOS 12
- Improved iCloud syncing
- Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Worth it, just one thing, and it is small...
So, I just downloaded this app a few days ago and I am very pleased with the app thus far. Purchased the iPad version as do I could use both my devices and sync them together. And so far- this is worth the couple of dollars. And I’ve purchased a couple different apps like this now.
However, can I make a suggestion? In the settings of the app where I can change the background and stuff- I would like to see an option where I can change the font color, or the display color in other words... and the font color while entering the data for the calendar, to do, diary- etc.. I changed my back ground and due to the white letters displayed, I can not see them very well. The back ground is not white, but like a cream color and the letters/font color blend in almost seamlessly....😞
I will update my review if there is an update with this option added as a feature... but other wise, keep up the amazing work!
It’s in the name
I first downloaded this app in January of 2010. I loved the clean simple app design, different personalization features, and how easy it was to use. It got much love over the years. Every time I needed to remember something, to save a personal photo, or to write down an on-the-go diary entry, this app was right there, my ride or die. I didn’t realize how much I relied on this app until it was recently accidentally deleted. I switched from a shared family Apple account to my own account, and forgot to bring the app with me. Side note - I found out later that it was an easy fix to import the app. But as someone who’s not tech savvy, I didn’t want to mess with it. Needless to say, I ended up regretting it. Without this app acting as my brain, my life turned into shambles LOL. I did try many many other highly-rated or more popular note apps, but they just weren’t the same. The combo of easy navigation and ultimate customization just wasn’t there. So today I finally re-installed the app, and am working on adding all my info and bringing it up to its former glory. $2.99 to get my life together? You bet! Many things have changed over the years, many other apps have come and gone. But this app is one I will never delete again. Thank You, Awesome Note! ❤️
Due for an update
I have had this App for years now, probably since 2015. I had tried multiple other diary/ journal App but I always come back to Awesome Notes for its customizable features. However, this App is due for an update for sure. I wish this App would allow us to use our own background in the notes instead of the preset ones as well as more fonts available to choose from. Ideally, a bit more formatting options as well. These features are what is truly lacking out there with a lot of the journal apps. With that being said, I still appreciate all the effort that was put into this app by the developers but I wish they will continue with the updates and upkeep of it. Thanks
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 BRID
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.