AXES.io is a mobile battle royale where you toss axes like your life depends on it to be the last player standing. Winner takes all!
- Play on and offline
- Battle against real players
- Super easy controls
- 2-minute battles
- 40+ weapon types
- 20+ unique heroes
- Different game modes
- Lots of maps with unique gameplay
You’ll love AXES.io if you already love other io and battle royale games.
io online games are simple multiplayer games where you battle other players on and offline to try and survive as long as possible. It’s super fun!
Battle royale is a fun game mode where players fight to survive in a limited space and be the last man standing. Our battle royale games are especially fast and fun to play! Check it out!
io games offline are also available if you don’t have an internet connection.
- Bugs fixing
- Starter pack fix
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice game , I really like to play , just think the it should have more options, friend list , and I don’t really think the option “online” is really online , just shows up players with 100 hp trowing 3 daggers for all the 4 sides , go easy on this too lol
New game modes & options
Well, in my opinion, game is really exciting and awesome, it get me like 40 min every time I play, because of the dynamic of the gameplay, but here is the thing, is neccesary to have the next options:
1. Friend list (linked to Facebook)
2. Play with friends mode
3. 2v2 Battle Royale (Online) & maybe a 3v3 Team DeathMatch with a limited time like 2 min and 30s and the team with most kills win.
4. A Free-For-All game in which you can revive every time you die but the one who makes more kills in a 3min match, that will be the one who wins the game at all.
5. It can be a “Prestige” game in which every time you get to lvl 30 you make prestige and unlock some money and new characters, so you can make a max o 10 prestiges for people to stay playing and reaching the max prestige.
6. Option for buying “EXP BOOST” for and hour.
7. A “SURVIVAL MODE” in which you have to make an online team to survive different waves and fighting monsters and bosses, it can has a limit of 20-30 waves in which, every wave is harder than the last one.
I hope some day there will be a next update with at least some of this features, keep it going to the developers 😉👏🏼
Great app, just a little buggy
Overall, I enjoy playing this app. I came across a bug when I was level 50 - 60. After upgrading my health, it went from 28,000 to -31,000.
I assume my health became too high and this was triggered. When I hit -31,000 health, I was still alive; however, it only took one hit to kill me. Not sure if that’s a failsafe mechanism to prevent players from constantly going up in level. One critique, I noticed that at around level 40, I was untouchable
In-App PurchasesSee All
- AZUR INTERACTIVE GAMES LIMITED
- 163.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © AZUR INTERACTIVE GAMES 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Starter pack $1.99
- Handful of Coins $1.99
- Winter pack $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.