Axilla PHR is mobile app to help you collecting your medical data from all kinds of sources. Keep your own and your family’s health history securely stored in your private mobile device.
Organize your medical data, measurements and observations to later present visually and graphically to your caregiver.
Stop searching for your child's or aging parent's medical documents everywhere. Keep them in your own mobile app and never be in doubt of your loved ones health condition again.
Use Personal Health Record to collect medical details from various sources, keep a record of all your medical records and present it to general practitioner (GP) or nurse when needed. Empower yourself with your own medical documentation.
• Manage your and family member’s health details using your own personal health tracker
• Use Patient Summary to highlight your most relevant health conditions and treatments
• Organize your measurements of vitals (e.g. blood pressure - BP, pulse, diabetes, height, weight), observations and documentation within health problems
• Control your chronic disease through early recognition of symptoms
• Measure every possible vital sign your body and heart can produce and present results graphically
• Record your allergies and immunizations
• Insert prescriptions, medications and their instructions, observe drug reactions
• Store and manage your diagnoses and procedures
• Keep list of implants and vaccines
• Enter notes, capture medical documentation
• Scan and store medical documents (e.g. lab result) using camera
• Axilla was built considering highest level of security standards. No one except you can access your own health record. It is only your choice to show those data to your friend or a doctor.
• All the data is stored securely in your own mobile device only. No unauthorized access is possible.
• Easy to organize your medical documentation and self-observation findings.
• Keep your health records in your pocket for easy access anytime and anywhere.
• Improve your healthcare service by providing your full PHR to any clinician regardless of whether you are in the laboratory, emergency room or even hospital.
• screen resolution updates (iPhone X, ...)
• minor fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Is there anyway to transfer you information to another device??? This is the only down side to this app.
This is what I was looking for! Track blood pressure, heart rate, blood sugar, medications and a host more medical information all in a single app. Great app, great design and great organization! A must have!
Will you be updating this App? Or do I need to find a replacement?
Good job stuff,
It is good app simple and easy to use , one suggestion, an export button it would be great and an pdf or word upload it would be great too not just a photo 😊 thanks
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CODEMONKEE d.o.o.
- 6.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © CodeMonkee d.o.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.