AXUS Travel App is a revolutionary scheduling tool that lets travel professionals collaborate, consolidate, and innovate travel plans with their clients. Travel is global, so AXUS is mobile. Travelers may use this app for free, however they must sign up with a travel agency that uses this system to enjoy the app.
Notable AXUS features:
- Travel details are displayed on a shared screen as plans come together in real time, empowering travelers to help fill in the gaps in their schedules with their own ideas.
- Consolidates every detail into one dynamic, paperless interface that travelers can take with them wherever they go. From air to theater tickets, hotel to dining reservations, the entire itinerary is at your clients' fingertips.
- Archives old travel itineraries to provide inspiration for the future.
- Integrates Apple Maps so travelers always know how to get to their next stop.
- Allows for offline access, so travelers always have the important travel information they need.
Travel is exciting, and planning it should be too. Make conversations more productive, and eliminate last-minute stress with the AXUS Travel App.
Send any feedback or feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful but could use improvements.
Have used this app several times with trips planned by our travel agent. Nice tool to have your itinerary availble and all the needed details in one place.
One frustration is that content in the app cannot utilize copy/paste. Addresses or phone numbers can't be exported out of the app to put into a map, search engine or into phone app to call.
SImilarly, phone #s aren't available to the OS so it can't recognize and support calling directly from the app.
Also messages don't seem to update promptly from unread to read after reading so notification badges don't fall away. i.e.. it always looks like you have a new message.
Love the customization
Love this for my clients! I am a travel agent and my clients love receiving their beautiful itineraries on here. I love adding in my own documents such as packing guides, travel tips, and more.
I definitely agree that the guide books need work- my clients personally never use them because they’re just too much.
I think even just a few page guide would be amazing that highlights: currency, language, airports, transportation. :)
Great app, but guidebooks need work
Having everything in one place is wonderful.
That said, there's a lot of room for improvement in the guidebooks. The recommended restaurants for the cities I visited were excellent, but I would like to have had a map view for each category, rather than a list with unfamiliar street names. Also, none of the text in these guides is selectable, so it's impossible to copy addresses into a browser or map app, and many of the URLs are not clickable.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AXUS Travel LLC
- 17 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 AXUS Travel LLC