Axxess’ AgencyCore app provides a powerful point-of-care solution for Home Health agencies subscribed to our web-based home health software. This easy-to-use mobile app helps home health agencies document and verify patient visits consistently.
- Secure HIPAA-Compliant Messaging
- Easy Intuitive Scheduling
- Point-of-Care Documentation
- Electronic Visit Verification
- Help/Support Tools
About Axxess Technology Solutions
Axxess Technology Solutions is the leading provider of web-based software solutions to the home health care industry. Our flagship Agencycore home health software helps home health agencies improve operational and clinical results. Committed to delivering innovation, we collaborate with our clients to help them become high-performance businesses. With our deep industry and business process expertise, broad resources and proven track record, we mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help our clients improve their performance. Axxess is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
- Improved the quality of documentation through validations on Skilled Nursing Notes & Aide Visit Notes.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good start but needs to be taken more seriously
The app is a good start for documenting. I’m a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant who utilizes this app every day to document my home care visits.
What it needs to improve
1. Copy/Pull ADL skills, balance, and other parts from the eval when starting a new visit note. Right now I have to go back and pull up the eval and copy/type the ADL skills every time. Same for balance, home bound reasons, deficits. Every single time. If this was pre-populated once the eval was completed, this would make my life 100% easier.
2. Easy way to look at eval while documenting current visit without destroying what I’m currently documenting.
3. Being able to get a signature from patients for Therapy Visits on here similar to Balajie. This would decrease my visits to my agency office. Which I would love.
4. Fix the bugs and glitches. Going back once a visit is created goes to a blank screen. Some of the boxes and words overlap.
5. Utilize the screen real estate better on the iPad. There is so much screen! Multitasking features would be amazing similar to the website/desktop app.
This is a great start! It’s already helped me day by day but we clinicians need faster and more meaningful updates.
Thank you Axxess!
The organizational layout of this app appears useful, but you can’t actually do anything with it. You cannot use this app for anything other than retrieving patient contact information and viewing previously completed documents. You cannot check orders, or perform any NEW tasks whatsoever.
What use is this app when I have to log in from the mobile browser in order to document (which is another nightmare in itself)? As an administrator, it’s (nearly) useless for me. As a field nurse, it’s still pretty useless. Sorry, Axxess. You guys could get it together a bit better than this.
Once submitted by staff you cannot access if you missed any documentation it had to be reopen again by QA to view . Takes forever .
Oasis for ROC should be prefilled
Data from previous history of patient then we as nurses if there’s is any changes we document the update changes .
No access to wound manager if you wanted to compare the wound progress of a patient documented by other healthcare provider .
- Axxess Consult, Inc
- 113.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2008 - 2017 | All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.