Axxess Home Health improves patient outcomes through built-in compliance features that incorporate clinical intelligence. Caregivers can save time and streamline mobile documentation with user-friendly notes and visit verification at the point of care.
Improve patient care communication and coordination with:
• Secure and real-time HIPAA-compliant messaging
• Simplified visit calendar and list views of past-due, upcoming and completed visits
• A button to add new tasks and schedule patient visits (available to users with granted permissions to do so)
• Comprehensive care plans and patient charts that include emergency and physician contacts, pharmacies, care team members, demographics, orders, medications, immunizations, communication notes, visit history and more to manage care
• Signature or voice recording, date, time and location capture for Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
• An electronic ID badge to verify the clinician’s identity when arriving at a client’s home
Streamline documentation with:
• Discipline-specific assessments and notes that include all required fields for Medicare, organizational policy and procedure compliance with the ability to document everything from homebound status, medical equipment and supplies, emergency preparedness and travel mileage to vital signs, pain scales, labs and more
• A telehealth visit note to monitor patients when in-person visits are not required
• Automated prompts, built-in narrative templates and an option to load previous notes (per permissions granted to the user) to save time entering patient data
• Real-time quality assurance validations to check for documentation errors and inconsistencies
• Document without an internet connection, anytime, anywhere
Enjoy easy-to-use features to save time and focus on patient care:
• A single sign-on and security pin to access visits for multiple agencies
• GPS mapping with turn-by-turn directions to patients’ homes
• An ability to upload photos and documents directly to the patient chart
• Talk-to-text comment dictation to reduce typing time
• Quick access to help resources, training videos and tool tips to support users in finding immediate answers to questions
Axxess is the leading technology innovator for healthcare at home, providing a complete suite of software solutions for home health, home care and hospice organizations of all sizes worldwide.
The complete suite from Axxess includes electronic medical records, staffing, mobile Electronic Visit Verification, CAHPS survey, revenue cycle management, a certification program and Direct Data Entry billing home health solutions, while also offering home care and hospice products.
Axxess Home Health, a scalable electronic medical records software and mobile app used by more than 8,000 organizations, manages human resources, administration, operations, scheduling, clinical needs and billing through a single sign-on solution and more than 40 interoperable integrations. This cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant system is accessible on all devices.
To learn more about Axxess, visit https://www.axxess.com/.
- Updated displays on multiple screens
- COVID and other infectious disease testing documentation
- Additional COVID-19 options for patient immunizations
- Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Always seems to have one glitch from another, freezes, does not accept your PIN , often cant login to the app so I cannot use for patient to sign the EV signature or get in to document charting while in pt home. Our staff tried to call about it to the IT dept and she was told she needs to just delete the app and reinstall which we keep doing frequently, and still remains a problem. She was then told to just buy a new phone. I don’t know if other software company are acting up like this, it might be worth switching to another software provider who offers the tools that can really work for the clinician when we are on the field.
Good start but needs to be taken more seriously
The app is a good start for documenting. I’m a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant who utilizes this app every day to document my home care visits.
What it needs to improve
1. Copy/Pull ADL skills, balance, and other parts from the eval when starting a new visit note. Right now I have to go back and pull up the eval and copy/type the ADL skills every time. Same for balance, home bound reasons, deficits. Every single time. If this was pre-populated once the eval was completed, this would make my life 100% easier.
2. Easy way to look at eval while documenting current visit without destroying what I’m currently documenting.
3. Being able to get a signature from patients for Therapy Visits on here similar to Balajie. This would decrease my visits to my agency office. Which I would love.
4. Fix the bugs and glitches. Going back once a visit is created goes to a blank screen. Some of the boxes and words overlap.
5. Utilize the screen real estate better on the iPad. There is so much screen! Multitasking features would be amazing similar to the website/desktop app.
This is a great start! It’s already helped me day by day but we clinicians need faster and more meaningful updates.
Thank you Axxess!
I felt badly and almost rated it 3 stars, but I decided not to. First review ever for an app and I’ve had an iPhone for over 10 years. The concept is great. However the app should be more functional. There should be a way to toggle between screens or shortcuts. I dislike having to go in between patients and hitting the back button 5x to do so. Would also be great if it was faster.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Axxess Consult, Inc
- 77.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2008 - 2021 | All Rights Reserved