Axxess’ AgencyCore app provides a powerful point-of-care solution for Home Health agencies subscribed to our web-based home health software. This easy-to-use mobile app helps home health agencies document and verify patient visits consistently.
- Secure HIPAA-Compliant Messaging
- Easy Intuitive Scheduling
- Point-of-Care Documentation
- Electronic Visit Verification
- Help/Support Tools
About Axxess Technology Solutions
Axxess Technology Solutions is the leading provider of web-based software solutions to the home health care industry. Our flagship Agencycore home health software helps home health agencies improve operational and clinical results. Committed to delivering innovation, we collaborate with our clients to help them become high-performance businesses. With our deep industry and business process expertise, broad resources and proven track record, we mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help our clients improve their performance. Axxess is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
- Add Pharmacy to Patient Profile
- Physician Order Automation
- Bug Fixes
- Performance Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Always seems to have one glitch from another, freezes, does not accept your PIN , often cant login to the app so I cannot use for patient to sign the EV signature or get in to document charting while in pt home. Our staff tried to call about it to the IT dept and she was told she needs to just delete the app and reinstall which we keep doing frequently, and still remains a problem. She was then told to just buy a new phone. I don’t know if other software company are acting up like this, it might be worth switching to another software provider who offers the tools that can really work for the clinician when we are on the field.
Good start but needs to be taken more seriously
The app is a good start for documenting. I’m a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant who utilizes this app every day to document my home care visits.
What it needs to improve
1. Copy/Pull ADL skills, balance, and other parts from the eval when starting a new visit note. Right now I have to go back and pull up the eval and copy/type the ADL skills every time. Same for balance, home bound reasons, deficits. Every single time. If this was pre-populated once the eval was completed, this would make my life 100% easier.
2. Easy way to look at eval while documenting current visit without destroying what I’m currently documenting.
3. Being able to get a signature from patients for Therapy Visits on here similar to Balajie. This would decrease my visits to my agency office. Which I would love.
4. Fix the bugs and glitches. Going back once a visit is created goes to a blank screen. Some of the boxes and words overlap.
5. Utilize the screen real estate better on the iPad. There is so much screen! Multitasking features would be amazing similar to the website/desktop app.
This is a great start! It’s already helped me day by day but we clinicians need faster and more meaningful updates.
Thank you Axxess!
The organizational layout of this app appears useful, but you can’t actually do anything with it. You cannot use this app for anything other than retrieving patient contact information and viewing previously completed documents. You cannot check orders, or perform any NEW tasks whatsoever.
What use is this app when I have to log in from the mobile browser in order to document (which is another nightmare in itself)? As an administrator, it’s (nearly) useless for me. As a field nurse, it’s still pretty useless. Sorry, Axxess. You guys could get it together a bit better than this.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Axxess Consult, Inc
- 126.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2008 - 2017 | All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.