Axxess Home Health improves patient outcomes through built-in compliance features that incorporate clinical intelligence. Caregivers can save time and streamline mobile documentation with user-friendly notes and visit verification at the point of care.
Improve patient care communication and coordination with:
• Secure and real-time HIPAA-compliant messaging
• Simplified visit calendar and list views of past due, upcoming and completed visits
• Button to add new tasks and schedule patient visits (available to users with granted permissions)
• Comprehensive care plans and patient charts that include emergency and physician contacts, pharmacies, care team members, demographics, orders, medications, immunizations, communication notes, visit history and more
• Signature and voice recording capabilities with automated date, time and location captures for electronic visit verification (EVV)
• Electronic ID badge to verify the clinician’s identity when arriving at a patient’s home
Streamline documentation with:
• Discipline-specific assessments and notes that include all required fields for compliance with Medicare and organizational policies and procedures, with the ability to document everything from homebound status, medical equipment and supplies, emergency preparedness and travel mileage to vital signs, pain scales, labs and more
• Telehealth visit notes to monitor patients when in-person visits are not required
• Automated prompts, built-in narrative templates and an option to load previous notes (available to users with granted permissions) to save time entering patient data
• Real-time quality assurance validations to check for documentation errors and inconsistencies
• Ongoing access with or without an internet connection
Save time with:
• Single sign-on and security PIN to access visits for multiple organizations
• GPS mapping with turn-by-turn directions to patients’ homes
• Ability to upload photos and documents directly to patient charts
• Talk-to-text comment dictation to reduce typing time
• Quick access to help resources, training videos and tool tips to find immediate answers to questions
Axxess is the leading technology innovator for healthcare at home, focused on solving the most complex industry challenges. Trusted by more than 9,000 organizations that serve more than 3 million patients worldwide, Axxess offers a complete suite of easy-to-use software solutions that empower home health, home care, hospice, and palliative providers to make healthcare in the home human again.
• Ability to work offline
• Bug fixes
• Minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Always seems to have one glitch from another, freezes, does not accept your PIN , often cant login to the app so I cannot use for patient to sign the EV signature or get in to document charting while in pt home. Our staff tried to call about it to the IT dept and she was told she needs to just delete the app and reinstall which we keep doing frequently, and still remains a problem. She was then told to just buy a new phone. I don’t know if other software company are acting up like this, it might be worth switching to another software provider who offers the tools that can really work for the clinician when we are on the field.
Good start but needs to be taken more seriously
The app is a good start for documenting. I’m a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant who utilizes this app every day to document my home care visits.
What it needs to improve
1. Copy/Pull ADL skills, balance, and other parts from the eval when starting a new visit note. Right now I have to go back and pull up the eval and copy/type the ADL skills every time. Same for balance, home bound reasons, deficits. Every single time. If this was pre-populated once the eval was completed, this would make my life 100% easier.
2. Easy way to look at eval while documenting current visit without destroying what I’m currently documenting.
3. Being able to get a signature from patients for Therapy Visits on here similar to Balajie. This would decrease my visits to my agency office. Which I would love.
4. Fix the bugs and glitches. Going back once a visit is created goes to a blank screen. Some of the boxes and words overlap.
5. Utilize the screen real estate better on the iPad. There is so much screen! Multitasking features would be amazing similar to the website/desktop app.
This is a great start! It’s already helped me day by day but we clinicians need faster and more meaningful updates.
Thank you Axxess!
Just throw the whole app away
This app is supposed to be easy to use , however it has been everything but easy. Either it’s not loading, it’s kicking you out of verification process or making u start all over and if you do tht it literally signs u in at the time u tried to sign as ur sign in time and forgets all the time u just worked. IT’s confusing I know. My employer is looking at me stupid when it’s this stupid app not doing wht it’s supposed to do. It has been loading for the longest I still have not been able to sign in although I’ve been here an hr already. It’s supposed to cut ur time in half but it’s making me loose even more time due to the crappy way it runs
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Axxess Consult, Inc
- 91.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2008 - 2021 | All Rights Reserved