At azcentral and The Arizona Republic, your story is our story. We’re the biggest newsroom in Arizona. We’ve won a Pulitzer Prize. We serve the largest audience in Phoenix. But none of that matters as much as this fundamental idea: We’re here to seek the truth, to understand the world around us, and to understand one another.
• Access all of The Arizona Republic’s in-depth coverage of Phoenix, including things to do around town and analysis of the Suns, Cardinals, Dbacks, Wildcats, Sun Devils, and more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• The azcentral app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 3 months for just 99¢ per month ($9.99/month after), or $69.99 annually. If you are already a subscriber to The Arizona Republic, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• New subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.azcentral.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We've made updates to our iOS 14 widget for a cleaner experience
• And as always, some bug fixes and performance improvements along the way.
Ratings and Reviews
Great state and local content but app difficult to use
I love AZCentral as my go to source for local and state news. Having been a long time Arizona Republic subscriber I hope AZCentral can provide the financial support needed for the publishers to continue providing Arizona based news stories and articles. My only complaint is with the app is that too many links appear throughout articles so when when reading and scrolling through the article I inadvertently touch the links which immediately take me to another related story. Very annoying and not a problem with other app news feeds such as AP, NPR and Reuters. I would suggest fewer links in the stories and instead place them at the end of the article if the reader wants to delve further into background. Otherwise, keep up the good work AZCentral and let’s support local journalism.
I signed up for the $2.99 subscription fee that was clearly advertised on AZ CENTRAL WEBSITE
When the billing went through I was charged $9.99 per month
I will not renew my subscription after I find the information on Arizona real estate I’m looking into
Highly disappointed in the way the misleading billing information is advertised
It is not a conservative newspaper
Great local stories, but anything of a political nature will always have a far left leaning agenda. Between Elvia Diaz and EJ Montini they create the most biased team of opinion journalists I have seen. If I wanted that type of slanted journalism I would subscribe to the New York Times.
I mean really, did either of those two write anything positive about President Trump. No they did not. Can someone give the man credit for at least getting us the vaccine in record time. You could be living in Canada and waiting on China and India to give us a vaccine.
I can barely stomach this paper. If it wasn’t for local content I would not subscribe.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 195 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- azcentral Digital Subscription $9.99
- azcentral Annual Digital Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.