At azcentral and The Arizona Republic, your story is our story. We’re the biggest newsroom in Arizona. We’ve won a Pulitzer Prize. We serve the largest audience in Phoenix. But none of that matters as much as this fundamental idea: We’re here to seek the truth, to understand the world around us, and to understand one another.
• Access all of The Arizona Republic’s in-depth coverage of Phoenix, including things to do around town and analysis of the Suns, Cardinals, Dbacks, Wildcats, Sun Devils, and more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• The azcentral app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($4.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber to The Arizona Republic, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• New subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.azcentral.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We've updated our gallery experience for better viewing of images.
• As usual, we've fixed some bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent content. Bad app/website
Content such as news/sports stories are good. Impossible to access/change account information on app or website. Frequently shuts down. Website is horrible, takes forever to load. Halfpage ads that pop up randomly and cause you to click the wrong link.
Customer Service; lack of, non-existent
Do not get trapped in the “30 day free trial.” I have tried to look on the website to cancel, and there is no way to do it. When you call, there is no prompt for the digital side, and you get the home delivery side, and their systems don’t sync together. I was on hold for 10-23 minutes, 5 times. I emailed their customer service contact with all the above information, and get basically a form letter saying I can’t cancel by email, and to call customer service. UNBELIEVABLE!!
Flooded with ads and limited stories
It’s very annoying that you flood the app with ads if you do not pay for a subscription while limiting the amount of stories you can read each month. Why limit the amount of stories when there are ads all over the place? On top of that, there have been several instances where the monthly limit does not reset in a new month. Will uninstall in favor of other local news outlets that do not have monthly limits.
- 233.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- azcentral Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.