You can make faster, more convenient global money transfers with Azimo - for a fraction of what banks and high street providers charge. Join nearly two million customers and send money online to a bank account, cash pick-up location, mobile wallet or direct to the home in 200+ countries and territories.
Download the award-winning Azimo money transfer app today and your first two money transfers are fee-free.
Please note, Azimo isn't currently available for senders in Quebec.
- Enjoy instant or one-hour international payments to 80+ countries, with 24/7 delivery in many.
- Transfer money from 25 European countries, Canada and Australia to 200+ countries and territories.
- Send money to countries including the Philippines, France, China, Mexico, Thailand, Colombia, Poland and Morocco.
- Save up to 75% vs Western Union, Ria Money Transfer and Moneygram when you use Azimo*.
- No hidden fees or confusing pricing structures, just a great exchange rate and a single low fee.
- In addition to an excellent exchange rate, your first two transfers are fee-free, just so you can give Azimo a try.
- No complicated forms to fill out. Sign up in minutes and make an online money transfer in seconds.
- Transfer money online to a bank account, mobile wallet or one of 300,000+ secure cash pick-up locations.
- Real-time updates mean you can keep track of your Azimo money transfer every step of the way.
- Azimo is regulated by financial institutions in Canada, the EU, the UK and Australia.
- Keep your personal data secure with Face ID and Touch ID security.
- Question or concerns? Azimo offers in-app customer support in 8 languages.
There’s also Azimo for business
Save up to 90% on international business payments with Azimo Business - the cheaper, faster global money transfer app built for small business owners and sole traders.
- Save on exchange rates and fees for all your overseas business expenses.
- Pay overseas employees, contractors and partners in just a few clicks.
- Pay international invoices quickly & easily in 180+ countries, with 60+ currencies.
Azimo: the money transfer service for hard-working people. Download now and start sending money overseas in minutes...
Send in: CAD (Canadian Dollar), GBP (British Pound), EUR (Euro), AUD (Australian Dollar), CHF (Swiss Franc), DKK (Danish Krone), NOK (Norwegian Krone), PLN (Polish Zloty), SEK (Swedish Krona)
International payments to: CAD (Canadian Dollar), EUR (Euro), USD (US Dollar), GBP (British Pound), AED (UAE Dirham), AMD (Armenian Dram), ARS (Argentine Peso), AUD (Australian Dollar), BAM (Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark), BDT (Bangladeshi Taka), BGN (Bulgarian Lev), BIF (Burundian Franc), BOB (Bolivian Boliviano), BRL (Brazilian Real), CHF (Swiss Franc), CLP (Chilean Peso), COP (Colombian Peso), CNY (Chinese Yuan), CZK (Czech Koruna), DOP (Dominican Peso), DKK (Danish Krone), EGP (Egyptian Pound), FJD (Fijian Dollar), GHS (Ghanaian Cedi), GMD (Gambian Dalasi), GNF (Guinean Franc), GTQ (Guatemalan Quetzal), HNL (Honduran Lempira), HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), HRK (Croatian Kuna), HUF (Hungarian Forint), IDR (Indonesian Rupiah), ILS (Israeli Shekel), INR (Indian Rupee), JMD (Jamaican Dollar), JOD (Jordanian Dinar), JPY (Japanese Yen), KES (Kenyan Shilling), KMF (Comorian Franc), KWD (Kuwaiti Dinar), LKR (Sri Lankan Rupee), MAD (Moroccan Dirham), MXN (Mexican Peso), MYR (Malaysian Ringgit), NGN (Nigerian Naira), NOK (Norwegian Krone), NPR (Nepalese Rupee), NZD (New Zealand Dollar), PEN (Peruvian Nuevo Sol), PHP (Philippine Peso), PKR (Pakistan Rupee), PLN (Polish Zloty), RON (Romanian Leu), RUB (Russian Rouble), RWF (Rwandan Franc), SEK (Swedish Krona), SGD (Singapore Dollar), SLL (Sierra Leonean Leone), THB (Thai Baht), TRY (Turkish Lira), UGX (Ugandan Shilling), VND (Vietnamese Dong), XAF (Central African CFA Franc), ZAR (South African Rand)
*Price comparisons are based on independent data from the World Bank
This update includes a few tweaks and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Ripple + Azimo + ODL= Match made in heaven!
Azimo has recently partnered with ripple inc. to utilize ODL (On demand liquidity!)
In using Azimo, you are able to send money to ALL your friends and family no matter where in the world they are, easily converted in a fraction of a second, to whatever money source they use in their country, for a fraction of the cost verse ANY bank for financial institution!
Waste of time. Identify Verification takes forever
Szymon - KYC Specialist emailed me for my bank statements and asked me the sources all incoming cash flows. I don’t what the problem with him, why he couldn’t understand “return” means “I bought something then return for refund”, and he even asked me what’s “GST refund”, it’s what it called you idiot😆
Everyday he replies me with one email to ask me more silly questions again and again for over 8 days, then he closed my account and cancelled my transaction. I have even provided my bank statements- checking and saving over 6 months. (Normally 3m should be fine that’s what Azimo said on its web)
So why should we waste our time on this app??? If you have any questions or any documents needed please let me know at first using one email rather than doing the verification forever!
Btw Azimo do not have any customer service via phone so you can only send email with the stupidest thing🤮🤮🤮🤮
Easy to use
The application is easy to use and navigate and can be used anywhere.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Azimo Ltd
- 95.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Azimo Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.