Hit the road with Azuga FleetMobile, the Azuga Fleet companion app designed to reward drivers for good behavior.
For drivers, the app lets you view scores, receive rewards for safe driving, review your trip logs, punch in and out of shifts and more.
For Fleet and Safety managers, this same app lets you view the status of your fleet, keep an eye on driving behavior and send rewards to drivers.
• Track safety scores. Drivers can keep tabs on their safety scores, see how they stack up against one another, and coach themselves into becoming safer, more efficient drivers. Supervisors can view the same scores and leaderboard to see how well drivers perform behind the wheel and what driving behaviors need work, from a laptop, mobile phone, or tablet.
• Reward safe, smart driving. Reward drivers for a job well done behind the wheel. With a tap, managers can send rewards—and drivers receive them—using FleetMobile. Rewards can also be sent via Azuga Fleet.
• ID Drivers. Using Bluetooth, pair phone with the GPS Tracking device to identify who is actually driving the vehicle.
• Receive alerts and notifications. Set up alerts and receive automatic notifications when safety issues, such as speeding or hard braking, are detected.
• Log and tag trips. When a driver uses FleetMobile, data is captured from every vehicle he or she drives, creating a comprehensive trip log. Tag trips as business or personal and capture details, including starting point, destination, stops, locations, distance, speed, and idle time.
• Increase efficiency. Leverage a range of built-in utilities, such as vehicle health monitoring, navigation, tracking, parked vehicle location, and third-party apps.
Here is how it works:
• The Azuga GPS fleet tracking device plugs directly into the vehicle’s on-board computer and captures data on how safely and efficiently your employees drive.
• What is the Driver Score? Azuga takes the data and creates a driver score and ranking based on each individual driver’s behavior behind the wheel. Scores are calculated on a scale of 0 - 100 for the previous day’s trips considering the following unsafe driving events:
◦ Hard Braking
◦ Sudden Acceleration
◦ Distracted Driving
◦ Seat belt usage
◦ Note: Not all events are considered for score calculations. It is the discretion of your supervisor to choose the events included in the scores calculated for your fleet or company.
• How is the Azuga Driver Score calculated? Combined with the unsafe driving events, the Azuga Driver Score is calculated based on the following parameters:
◦ Magnitude of events: For example, a hard brake is a change in speed of 8-12 MPH in ONE second.
◦ Duration: For example, the number of seconds driving above the speed limit threshold.
◦ Spatio-temporal index: Helps give a perspective on when the event occurred and how well the driver behaved when conditions were adverse. For example, speed during snow conditions.
• The Driver Score screen displays a driver’s performance and driving behavior. The first section has the driver’s overall safety score followed by the scores for the unsafe driving events.
Please Note: You must be a Azuga Fleet customer to use this app. Every Azuga Fleet GPS tracking subscription includes FleetMobile. Not a Azuga customer? Call us to find out more. US: 1-888-777-9718. Or reach out to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Maintenance: Upload maintenance documents such as invoices, receipts, etc directly from the app while logging a service entry.
* Temperature sensor: Monitor realtime temperature information on the breadcrumb view for assets that have sensors installed.
* Buzzer alerts: Set up and receive audio alerts for braking, acceleration, and cornering events in realtime.
* Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Interesting premise but lacking detail
I think it will eventually be a good program, but in its present state it doesn’t give you enough information. It gives you daily driving ratings as a number, but doesn’t explain how that number is generated. It will also claim incidents occurred, but then not give you any information about the incidents. The metrics need clarity. Just giving a number from 1 to 100 does not actually explain what you are doing right or wrong.
This GPS is inaccurate, flaky and unreliable
On multiple occasions I have been tracked going routes that I never took. How is this possible? Also it has cut out and re-started randomly during trips. I’ve also received not tracking for over 12 hour notices a couple of times and then I got accused of unplugging my device. Once, I never even drove it and the other time I unplugged it because it wasn’t connecting. Oh boy, you better believe my company lease operator had to make a threatening email about it. It’s not my fault the device is garbage. I shouldn’t get in trouble for something I have no control over. If anything, adding these to company vehicles has only added stress to my job because I get dinged for the dumbest things and my drivers score goes way down. I understand the point of having them for insurance purposes but, there’s too many variables most of which you have no control over especially if the device isn’t working properly. You have no control of other drivers cutting you off forcing you to break hard. But nobody cares about that.
I am always ultra focused on my speed. I will randomly get speeding dings and they show up no where on my trip logs. This needs to be fixed. Each account should receive a detailed notification about each incident instead of having to look through the trip log just to find nothing.
I also feel like the braking portion makes me drive more dangerously. Instead of stoping for that light that has turned yellow I tend to now just keep going through it instead of stressing out about getting a braking ding. That’s the same for when someone cuts you off. I tend to pump my brakes as soft as I can and end up stoping uncomfortably close to the car that cut me off.
- Azuga, Inc
- 149.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016, Azuga Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.