Hit the road with Azuga FleetMobile, the Azuga Fleet companion app designed to reward drivers for good behavior.
For drivers, the app lets you view scores, receive rewards for safe driving, review your trip logs, punch in and out of shifts and more.
For Fleet and Safety managers, this same app lets you view the status of your fleet, keep an eye on driving behavior and send rewards to drivers.
• Track safety scores. Drivers can keep tabs on their safety scores, see how they stack up against one another, and coach themselves into becoming safer, more efficient drivers. Supervisors can view the same scores and leaderboard to see how well drivers perform behind the wheel and what driving behaviors need work, from a laptop, mobile phone, or tablet.
• Reward safe, smart driving. Reward drivers for a job well done behind the wheel. With a tap, managers can send rewards—and drivers receive them—using FleetMobile. Rewards can also be sent via Azuga Fleet.
• ID Drivers. Using Bluetooth, pair phone with the GPS Tracking device to identify who is actually driving the vehicle.
• Receive alerts and notifications. Set up alerts and receive automatic notifications when safety issues, such as speeding or hard braking, are detected.
• Log and tag trips. When a driver uses FleetMobile, data is captured from every vehicle he or she drives, creating a comprehensive trip log. Tag trips as business or personal and capture details, including starting point, destination, stops, locations, distance, speed, and idle time.
• Increase efficiency. Leverage a range of built-in utilities, such as vehicle health monitoring, navigation, tracking, parked vehicle location, and third-party apps.
Here is how it works:
• The Azuga GPS fleet tracking device plugs directly into the vehicle’s on-board computer and captures data on how safely and efficiently your employees drive.
• What is the Driver Score? Azuga takes the data and creates a driver score and ranking based on each individual driver’s behavior behind the wheel. Scores are calculated on a scale of 0 - 100 for the previous day’s trips considering the following unsafe driving events:
◦ Hard Braking
◦ Sudden Acceleration
◦ Distracted Driving
◦ Seat belt usage
◦ Note: Not all events are considered for score calculations. It is the discretion of your supervisor to choose the events included in the scores calculated for your fleet or company.
• How is the Azuga Driver Score calculated? Combined with the unsafe driving events, the Azuga Driver Score is calculated based on the following parameters:
◦ Magnitude of events: For example, a hard brake is a change in speed of 8-12 MPH in ONE second.
◦ Duration: For example, the number of seconds driving above the speed limit threshold.
◦ Spatio-temporal index: Helps give a perspective on when the event occurred and how well the driver behaved when conditions were adverse. For example, speed during snow conditions.
• The Driver Score screen displays a driver’s performance and driving behavior. The first section has the driver’s overall safety score followed by the scores for the unsafe driving events.
Please Note: You must be a Azuga Fleet customer to use this app. Every Azuga Fleet GPS tracking subscription includes FleetMobile. Not a Azuga customer? Call us to find out more. US: 1-888-777-9718. Or reach out to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* SafetyCam Live Stream now available on the app.
* Added support to Request video from SafetyCam.
* Added support to Create new Jobs from the app.
* Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not always accurate drive like a old man get a 93 do one over the speed limit and break a little faster and get a higher score. Score are not proper sometimes and other times it’s right on also have not been able to see my scores on the grid . Wish would not get score alerts before 6 every morning
This GPS is inaccurate, flaky and unreliable
On multiple occasions I have been tracked going routes that I never took. How is this possible? Also it has cut out and re-started randomly during trips. I’ve also received not tracking for over 12 hour notices a couple of times and then I got accused of unplugging my device. Once, I never even drove it and the other time I unplugged it because it wasn’t connecting. Oh boy, you better believe my company lease operator had to make a threatening email about it. It’s not my fault the device is garbage. I shouldn’t get in trouble for something I have no control over. If anything, adding these to company vehicles has only added stress to my job because I get dinged for the dumbest things and my drivers score goes way down. I understand the point of having them for insurance purposes but, there’s too many variables most of which you have no control over especially if the device isn’t working properly. You have no control of other drivers cutting you off forcing you to break hard. But nobody cares about that.
Teaches you to speed through yellow lights.
Teaches you to stop and consider if you should hit the brakes, or take a chance at hitting what walked out in front of you.
My 7 year old kid sits in his car seat and drinks milk from a cup and hollers at me "why did your Azuga beep when we stopped dad?" Well it's because someone considered that a hard stop.
Tractor pulls put in front of you- dinged for slowing down.
Deer- dinged for slowing down.
I live by the fire department, they come into your path without asking. Yep dinged again.
Blind hill on way to my parents house, should I just pee-paw pull out in the road- or take off swift so so semi doesn't flatten me. Dinged!!!!
Oh...it snowed, here comes a snow plow turning with the blade in my lane, dinged for stopping so I didn't hit that. Now that I'm stopped on a snowy hill, my tire spins....Dinged! Oh yes I am doing burnouts!!!! Come get me.
Not a good device for promoting safety at all, period. Safety speeks for itself, how many accidents have you had? How many tickets have you had? How many miles accident free have you had in your career. Not some stupid box that knows nothing about the environment.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Azuga, Inc
- 295 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016, Azuga Inc.