Compatible with iPhone X ! Supports Super Retina HD display !!
A waste of technology!? We would prefer to think of “Azuki Wave” as our ultimate physics simulation app.
Do you know how the sound effect for ocean waves used in television and cinema is created? In Japan, the traditional method is to use “azuki” beans and a bamboo basket called “zaru”. The sound of azuki beans gently rolling around in a zaru basket is just like the sound of ocean waves.
“Azuki Wave” is an app that reproduces the movement and sound of azuki in a zaru on your iPhone or iPad. Our original physics engine, called “Azuki Simulator”, faithfully computes the movement of each individual azuki bean. Along with it, we also developed our “Azuki Synthesizer” to generate sound that is synchronized with the movement of the azuki. Some might consider it futile to aim for such a high level of realism, but the fact is that this app provides a strangely nice feeling to everyone trying it. Simply rolling the azuki around, touching them, listening to the ocean sounds they create somehow allows you to calm down and has a soothing, refreshing effect.
Try “Azuki Wave” when you can't stand the heat outside, when you really feel like going to the sea but can't, or when you want to take your mind off some irritating thing.
- Realistic azuki bean movement powered by the “Azuki Simulator”, our original physics engine.
- Powerful “Azuki Synthesizer” which generates ocean waves sounds from the sampled sound of a single azuki bean.
- Smooth computer animation depicting high grade Japan-grown azuki beans.
- Supports device inclination and multi-touch interaction.
- Adjustable amount of azuki beans (3 discrete levels).
- Allows simultaneous background music playback.
*No azukis were harmed in the making of this app (they were however eaten by the staff after being used for sampling).
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Adjustment to fit the beans to the curve in the screen of the iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an app with zen attitude, i can not explain it in words. Something very unique from this developer.
I really enjoy it, and one suggestion;
Could you please make it possible to run in background not only in auto mode but also in manual mode? If you add this feature, your app will be very special.
The sound is remarkably soothing and it's relaxing to play with.
Not the ocean
Reading the description, I thought the app would generate movie type ocean sounds
in a mechanical way. To me if you could adjust the fade of sounds some way other
than the amount of beans, I would appeciate the app. To me it just does sound like
beans in a basket. I would prefer a sound generator instead. As a azuki-sound generator
it does work perfectly.
The developer, PSOFT, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd.
- 25.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd. Developed by PSOFT MOBILE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.