Far into the future, the human race survives through colonies scattered across the universe. One tale gives humanity’s remnants hope – one of the legendary planet, Azure . . . a world full of life and abundant resources that could bring humanity back from the brink of extinction. Join a young scientist, Synch, as he travels across the galaxy to meet new companions and find his father. Explore a realm featuring highly detailed 2D illustrations and a galactic storyline. Battle your enemies in traditional turn-based combat re-interpreted in a new light. Adventure awaits in the fantastic universe of Azure Saga: Pathfinder.
1) Immersive Realm: A world with a classic storyline that will delight both veterans and fresh RPG fans, infused with highly detailed 2D illustrations.
2) Traditional Turn-Based RPG Gameplay: Classically inspired turn-based combat with random enemy encounters, like the Japanese RPGs of yore.
3) Strategic Planning: Configure your characters’ gear and jewels to enhance their maximum potential.
4) Discover United Skills in Combat: Unite, mix, and match your characters’ skills to discover powerful abilities, each with their own effects.
5) Classic Old School Adventure: Your quest will be packed with adventures, puzzles, and secrets to discover.
Headquartered in Bandung, Indonesia, MassHive Media is an emerging indie game developer that strives to deliver exquisite gameplay by re-imagining the games they grew up playing. The team’s deep passion for games, illustration, and animation is the driving force behind the studio’s goal: to become a leading game developer in Southeast Asia.
Selector buttons bugs within battle has been fixed
Teleport bugs has been fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Bugs needs fixing
after I finish fishing, character is glitched to outside the regular square map...
Game killing glitches
Clipping through and getting stuck between barriers. After losing progress twice, I’m done. It’s garbage putting up with that kind of stuff after paying money. Seeking refund.
Besides that, it’s painfully slow. Slow battles, awful loading time transitioning into and after battle. Slow interface, needs quick tap control. What makes it worse is some things are tap and touch controlled. Should have done that for everything. This got some decent reviews online, but they were from PC players. Clearly, this mobile port lacks. I’ll be more wary in the future and seek reviews specifically for the iOS experience.
Worth the $
Great game! I found a few small bugs but no show stoppers when the game crashed. I was able to save the game, exit and restart where I left off. Huge play area where you are able to go back and build your characters levels as well as getting more gold to work with. If you are looking for a game too keep you busy for hours and entertained at the same time, look no further.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MASSHIVE MEDIA, PT
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 MassHive Media
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.