Real-time prices from the markets Frankfurt and Xetra, managing of different watchlists and portfolios, an individual market overview as well as current news and financial dates – this and much more is provided free of charge by the official Boerse Frankfurt App.
The most important features:
- Stocks, bonds, funds or ETFs – Pursue all Frankfurt prices and up to three Xetra prices per day in real time.
- Sign up and benefit from the automatic synchronisation of your mobile data with our website boerse-frankfurt.de. Manage your watchlists and portfolios anytime and anywhere.
- Select your own market indicators such as DAX, Euro/USD or Gold and choose your preferred marketplace.
- Use the new trade-buttons and switch to the order screen of your broker with only one click.
- Local watchlists and portfolios without registration. Observe your personal finance anonymously.
- Keep an eye on the Frankfurt trading floor with our DAX camera.
- New users: all features are explained in our free app manual. Order the free print version or download the guide directly on your smartphone.
For any suggestions or further assistance in using our app, please contact us by sending a mail email@example.com or contact us by phone +49(0)69211 18310.
Website of the Deutsche Boerse AG Boerse Frankfurt – realtime quotes, watchlists and portfolios of stocks, bonds, funds, ETFs, Xetra Order Book and more.
we improved stability
Ratings and Reviews
No P/L (G/V) in Portfolio View
Every conceivable piece of information, clearly arranged... except the piece that I find most compelling about the website... which is the ability to view Profit/Loss (Gewinn/Verlust). Not sure if this is for my own protection, but having it on my iPhone and iPad is no different than if it were to sit on my laptop. PLEASE add P/L (G/V) to Portfolio view, it would make it a 5-star app for me.
This app is really great to manage your bond portfolio - something which cannot be found anywhere else - as it offers a great functionality to build up your list of favorite securities and monitor effectively live and historical prices for all your positions. Unfortunately, the Watchlist often crashes in this Ipad application and the only solution seems to be to delete the entire App and install it again on your IPad (so make sure you have a back-up of your Watchlist on PC). Hopefully the next Ipad version will sort this problem out!
Great iOS7-look, extremely valuable functions. Everything is working just fine now including the legibility of news. I guess the only slight improvement would be logarithmic charts.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.