"A virtual platform for empowering children. b.bot (R) - Be Bright, Be Brilliant."
The b.bot Mobile Game for Potty Training introduces a fun learning experience that is appreciated by both children and their parents. The game is designed with three-dimensional elements and colorful settings that encourage interaction with the game’s hero – b.bot. By using the 3d character, b.bot is able to replicate recognizable signs and sensations; helping kids connect with the physical act of using the potty while making it fun, joyful and loaded with rewards and interactive play. The b.bot potty training game offers several features including:
• Dress-up: Children can customize b.bot with a variety of clothing items and accessories, using their creativity to adapt the character to their individual personality.
• Feed b.bot: Children can feed their b.bot characters a variety of healthy snacks, teaching them the importance of establishing healthy eating habits; while connecting how their bodies need to use the potty after they eat or drink.
• Mini-games: b.bot also offers educational mini-games that help kids build strong cognitive skills. These mobile games are updated on a regular basis to grow along with the child and continue to support their educational development.
eCubed Designs is a forward-thinking company that provides educational, environmentally and emotionally friendly products, services, and technologies for children ages 2-6 and their parents. Although the b.bot application is strong enough to stand on its own, eCubed Designs is more than just a mobile gaming company. b.bot is an interactive mobile platform that creates a fun but educational 3D experience to help children progress through important developmental milestones; such as potty training and early childhood developmental skills.
Centered around healthy child development and education, eCubed aligns b.bot with its other proprietary brands like BottomZz Up®, ‘let’s get this potty started®’ all-in-one potty training toolkit. With a high expectation that the b.bot character will be quickly befriended by children around the world, the eCubed brand is currently exploring a variety of other opportunities to rapidly reach the market and extend the value of each character fan. These opportunities include merchandising (toys, books, and apparel) and the potential for an animated television series centered around the application’s mascot, b.bot.
Over several years, eCubed has worked to solve the challenge of effective potty-training – first with the introduction of the BottomZz Up training underwear, and now with the development of b.bot.
Ratings and Reviews
Top Mommy & Me app! Takes the pain out of Potty Training!
Potty Training for toddlers is tough, beyond tough.. this app brings you child closer to you while learning and being rewarded. I would highly recommend this app, they took the time to really nail the fine details!
Toddlers will enjoy using b.bot to help them get potty trained quickly
At last, something that focuses on the toddler while they are potty training. Fun for the toddler and a great aid for parents.
Pushes me out
The fact that it was so good at this time The game pushes me out with my daughter presses the play button.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- eCubed Designs, LLC
- 721.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 eCubed Designs, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Sheriff of Potty Town $0.99
- Super hero $0.99
- Prince $0.99
- Princess $0.99