Our version 5.0 brings you new features and lots of tweaks!
- An Apple Watch App: All your values at a glance -- any time!
- Ultra-accurate height calculation on your iPhone6/6+ using barometric sensing
- Send your rides to Apple HealthKit and get statistics for your weekly or monthly activity
- Display your current and average heart rate from your HealthKit connected Bluetooth belt or Apple Watch (turn it on in the settings)
- Map image resolution improved
- Voice information for every completed mile/kilometer (turn it on in the settings)
- Images of your tracks now included in email, Facebook and Twitter posts
- Integration of your iOS Facebook/Twitter accounts (no separate login necessary!)
- Bugfixes and major revamps behind the scenes
- Stay tuned for our next big update that will boost your experience (plus an Apple Watch App)! It's already in the works and will be free for all users!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Health and Apple Watch integration. But it is ugly.
One of the most expensive mountain bike apps, but good value nonetheless, because it's the only one I could find with solid Apple Health app and Apple Watch integration — and it does everything advertised very well.
The biggest negative is that it is visually very unattractive, compared to Runtastic’s MTB app, or Strava, and the general graphic design does not use the screen real estate optimally.
Number one item on wish list: presenting all the tracks and rides in month groups, with month totals. A lot of cyclist have monthly distance targets ...
Good Cycling App!
I have used this cycling app for several years now. It does a really good job of presenting the necessary information while riding. I use a iPhone handlebar mount, and the app when not being displayed does not drain the battery (25% over 5 hours). Eben when the iphone screen is dark it still calls out the mileage and average speed at each mile of the trip.I especially like the post ride features of sending me the report and the total trip counts and map overview. The map function has aslo improved through the years. The watch function I dont use as its difficult for me to raise the watch and see the data while riding. Its pricey at $10, but I feel its decent value for the money.
Near Perfect Cycle App
Precision accuracy for gps function; however, it's a battery drainer. Suggestion - have the app automatically turn off location service when it is not being used.
- Hendrik Schweppe
- 10.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Valley Development GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.