The bestselling sensation goes digital with B-Life — Bright Line Eating subscribers’ official companion for living Happy, Thin, and Free!
Join the revolutionary program helping people all across the world find peace of mind, body, and spirit, with all the tools that you need to begin your new life in one convenient — and helpful — place. Track and chart your progress on the B-Life Dashboard to measure the positive changes you’ve made. Manage and record your meal plan in the intuitive daily Food Journal to reaffirm your commitment each day. Explore uplifting videos in the Learning Management System to find tips, emerging research, and motivational support for your journey. Record your daily meditation and gratitude while keeping your Nightly Checklist up to date, all with the official Bright Line Eating Daily Companion.
Bright Line Eating is grounded in cutting-edge psychology and neuroscience, and its tenets fly in the face of almost every commonly accepted weight loss strategy. It gives you a plan to follow that is effective and proven to work. It’s not a quick fix or a gimmick. There are no pills and no powders. We are precise with our eating, but we don’t restrict portions to tiny amounts and we eat a lot of whole, real food.
• Answer questions about your Bright Line Eating journey to set up your app profile with ease
• View your progress at-a-glance, quickly enter weight and body measurements, and access all the features of the app from the Dashboard
• Track your daily Bright Line tasks, create custom tasks, maintain streaks, and keep daily notes with the Nightly Checklist
• Create and review your daily food plan — and rely on it when it’s mealtime
• Deploy the Emergency Action Plan when you need critical help
• Log your weight and body measurement progress from the Dashboard or the User Profile
• Improve your mindset with a daily list of things you’re grateful for; if you’re stuck, use the Show Me Some Ideas feature
• Practice meditation anywhere with the meditation timer, breath timing animation, and healing gong sound
• Browse and watch Susan's Weekly VLOGs in the Learn section
• Find answers to questions about Bright Line Eating and the B-Life app in the Help section
Please note: Use of B-Life requires an internet connection (wifi or cellular).
Stay Connected With Us!
Optimized for iOS 11 with improved software architecture; support for iPhone X; various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I mainly like this app for food entry and check it when I’m about to prepare each meal. The checklist is nice in that you can go back to the previous day and complete it if you’re doing it after midnight. I like the simple meditation feature. This is the only place where I enter my gratitude list, and the suggestions are very helpful. I do wish I could go back to previous dates for food entry, though. Overall, I really like this app! Congratulations to Dr. Susan & the BLE team!
Love BLE- deleted app
The app is at very beginning stages. It’s whole purpose is to do the nightly checklist and record food. I was all in!!!! And then I noticed once the day was over you could never see what was on the past day food list. This is important for me to track possible food sensitives. And this morning I lost my streak of days. Not because I didn’t follow bright lines but because I didn’t finish the checklist telling them if I was hungry, or craved food? Wow talking about super discouraging!!!! So back to pencil and paper. Too bad for Susan if they could have used the app for tracking research as that was an excellent tool but I never got a sense of that was the case. Again in concept it is a great app.
Requirements not clear
Please make it clear in the description that this app is only for those that have paid hundreds of dollars for the boot camp. I wish there was a way to purchase the app separate.
- Bright Line Eating Solutions, LLC
- 57.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Bright Line Eating
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.