Learn how to perform a breast self-exam and set an automatic monthly reminder that's in sync with your monthly menstrual cycle. Plus, with the B4BC app you can access tons of health & wellness information tailored for the active girl on the go!
• Breast Cancer Prevention and Education
- Learn to do a Breast Self-Exam (BSE)
- Set a BSE monthly REMINDER alert
- Healthy recipes, wellness tips
• Chasing Sunshine Survivorship Program
- Watch B4BC’s award winning documentary “Chasing Sunshine”
- Ocean and Mountain Retreats for Breast Cancer Survivors
• Community & Events Info
- B4BC events + happenings
- B4BC social community links
• Support B4BC
- Sign-Up Button for: Volunteer opportunities, special events and newsletter
- Shop discounts, giveaways
- Donate & Shop features for supporters
• B4BC Pro Athletes
- Snowboarders: Jamie Anderson, Hana Beaman, Torah Bright, Kaitlyn Farrington, Kimmy Fasani, Elena Hight, Ty Walker
- Surfers: Liz Clark, Courtney Conlogue, Sage Erickson, Leila Hurst, Kelia Muniz, Malia Manuel
- Skaters: Leticia Bufoni, Allysha Bergado, Mimi Knoop
- Wakeboarder: Melissa Marquardt, Tarah Mikacich
- SUP: Kelly Potts
Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation that advocates early detection and a healthy, active, and sustainable lifestyle as the best means for breast cancer prevention. Founded in 1996, B4BC empowers young people to make positive choices that promote lifelong wellness through outreach, education, prevention, and support programs.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- minor bug fixes
- push notification update
Ratings and Reviews
Useful and amazing --use everyday
B4bc's app is brilliant in a way that keeps me fit and keeps me aware of the lifestyle I need to live to be a healthy person. I open this app everyday because it is so convenient for me!!! I don't know what I would do without this app, I basically rely on it to keep me motivated. Also, what a bonus that it shows me ways to reduce my risk of getting breast cancer!!!!!! People should be hitting the installing button every second if they want to be fit and be aware of how they want to live. Love love love love this app!!!!
This is a great app. I've always been bad about remembering to do my monthly breast self-exam, but not anymore. The BSE reminder is awesome, easy to use, and so important ladies! I also like the weekly prevention tips on the blog.
Easy to navigate and beautiful colors. The self exam reminder is the most helpful tool on my phone!
The developer, Black Sun Productions, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Black Sun Productions, LLC
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © B4BC
- In-App Purchases
- Chasing Sunshine (2015) $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.