See the capabilities of the most advanced financial calculator from Texas Instruments — the BA II Plus™ Professional calculator. This calculator is a great choice for business professionals and college students, in both corporate and university settings.
FULL RANGE OF FINANCE AND SCIENCE FUNCTIONS
• Performs Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations including annuities, loans, mortgages, leases and savings
• Generates amortization schedules
• Calculates IRR, MIRR, NPV and NFV for cash-flow analysis, storing up to 32 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies and edit inputs to analyze the impact of changes in variables
• Choose from six methods for calculating depreciation, book value and remaining depreciable amount
• One- and two- variable statistics, including list-based and editable, and four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
• Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
• Date function to determine days between dates
• Evaluates bond prices and yields “to maturity” or “to call”
• Scientific capabilities include trigonometric and logarithmic functions
• Memory stores 10 values and Constant Memory retains them
• Choice of chain and Algebraic Operating System methods
• Key click sounds enabled optionally via Settings
• Switches to second functions quickly with the one-touch 2nd function key
• TVM P/Y=1 default matches current BA II Plus™ and BA II Plus™ Professional calculators
FOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION CURRICULUM:
• Real Estate
• Adds the BA II Plus™ Professional calculator features
• Support for split screen and landscape modes
• Ability to copy scalar calculation results to other apps
To report issues and help us improve our apps, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App, Same as Real BAII Plus
This app exactly mimics the BAII Plus Professional Edition calculator in layout and functionality. I bought this app while studying for the FM/2 so I would not have to worry about forgetting my calculator at home while out studying. The buttons on the calculator are a little on the small side, so you have to be conscientious of your typing so you don't accidentally tap the wrong button. Other than reshaping the buttons, I see no way around that problem, so I don't count it against TI. I'm giving the app four stars because, although the app is fantastic and an excellent mobile version of its physical platform, the price is way too high.
Change It Back
Am updating my original review. I HATE the new format. Before it had the same look and feel as my computer. Now it doesn’t look anything like any calculator. Ugh 😠😠😠
Original Review (previous 5 stars):
I just downloaded to iPhone 6S and had none of the resolution issues previously mentioned. This app works just as well as the original calculator. I believe the reviewers claiming a glitch skipped a set-and-forget step they did 20 years ago when following the book's instructions - be sure to set p/y =12. After that, everything functions just fine. Love this! One less device to carry around.
Please Provide a Free Upgrade to the Professional Version
This is a great tool and although I have both versions of the calculator in my home, I would much rather have the professional version on my tablet. I think anyone who is buying this software for iOS is more likely to be a professional user, so it doesn't make sense to constrain us to the student version of the calculator. I would give this application 5 stars if it were the professional version but I have to limit my rating to 3 stars for the student version. PLEASE PROVIDE A FREE UPGRADE!
- Texas Instruments
- 2.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2008-2019 by Texas Instruments Incorporated, All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.