See the capabilities of the most advanced financial calculator from Texas Instruments — the BA II Plus™ Professional calculator. This calculator is a great choice for business professionals and college students, in both corporate and university settings.
FULL RANGE OF FINANCE AND SCIENCE FUNCTIONS
• Performs Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations including annuities, loans, mortgages, leases and savings
• TVM P/Y=1 default matches current BA II Plus™ and BA II Plus™ Professional calculators
• Generates amortization schedules
• Calculates IRR, MIRR, NPV and NFV for cash-flow analysis
• Stores up to 32 uneven cash flows with one- to four-digit frequencies and analyzes the impact of changes in variables
• Evaluates bond prices and yields “to maturity” or “to call”
• Choose from six methods for calculating depreciation, book value and remaining depreciable amount
• Performs analysis on one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
• Determines the days between dates
• Calculates breakeven, profit margins and percent change
• Includes trigonometric and logarithmic scientific functions
• Choose between chain and Algebraic Operating System calculation methods
• Stores 10 values in memory which are retained by the Constant Memory feature
• Enable key click sounds in Settings
• Switches to second functions fast with one-touch 2nd function key
• Support for split screen, portrait and landscape modes
• Ability to copy individual calculation results to other apps
• Includes both BA II Plus™ and BA II Plus™ Professional calculator features
• The look corresponds to BA II Plus™ Professional calculator
• Improved support for full, split screen and landscape modes
To report issues and help us improve our apps, please email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Provide a Free Upgrade to the Professional Version
This is a great tool and although I have both versions of the calculator in my home, I would much rather have the professional version on my tablet. I think anyone who is buying this software for iOS is more likely to be a professional user, so it doesn't make sense to constrain us to the student version of the calculator. I would give this application 5 stars if it were the professional version but I have to limit my rating to 3 stars for the student version. PLEASE PROVIDE A FREE UPGRADE!
Great App, Same as Real BAII Plus
This app exactly mimics the BAII Plus Professional Edition calculator in layout and functionality. I bought this app while studying for the FM/2 so I would not have to worry about forgetting my calculator at home while out studying. The buttons on the calculator are a little on the small side, so you have to be conscientious of your typing so you don't accidentally tap the wrong button. Other than reshaping the buttons, I see no way around that problem, so I don't count it against TI. I'm giving the app four stars because, although the app is fantastic and an excellent mobile version of its physical platform, the price is way too high.
New design is frustrating
I don’t understand why the new design of the calculator doesn’t use 100% of the screen’s real estate? The new design has a WORTHLESS black band on either side of the calculator, forcing the buttons to be unnecessarily small. Next “improvement” should be to remove these black bands so that 100% of the iPhone’s screen real estate is used. It seems so logical, a company like Texas Instruments should be able to figure it out.
Well done, sirs. Well done.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Texas Instruments
- 4.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2008-2021 by Texas Instruments Incorporated, All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.